The Save

Ave P.O.V

I was walking from school to meet up with my best friends Jamie and Jean. We planned to hang out at my place to work on a project our science teacher gave us that needs to be in two days time. I was talking to Jamie at the moment the reason I didn't go straight to my house was because I had to buy my uncle milk.

"I know Jamie, but you know I would do anything for my uncle and if I don't get the things he might need. I'll never hear the end of it and besides he would let you and Jean in when you get there." I told her unaware that someone was following me as I walked into an alleyway to get home. I rolled my eyes with a grin as I kept listening to my best friend's complaining.

"Yeah yeah I'll make it up to ya Jame we can hang out at the mall next time but you know that we-" I cut off myself when I finally sensed it and it made me frown. "Hey Jame I gotta hang up I'll see ya at my house okay." I hanged up before she could say goodbye as I quickly placed my phone away in my pack and kept on walking. I knew that someone was following me and I didn't like how they would whenever they would want something from me or wanted to be perv with me...disgusting!

I stopped before spinning around to look but I didn't see anything, but I knew they were there whoever followed me. I turned to continue but then Purple Dragons came in my view and what I can tell they were looking for trouble as always. I gave them a bored look along with a frown.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest as I wasn't in the mood for them whatsoever. "Well your a pretty lady so we decided that we wanted to have fun with a pretty lady and you just win the jackpot." The leader told me as his two men surrounded me but I knew what he meant by what he said it and if I was in my form I would have wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"I will give you only one choice, either you leave right now or you'll pay greatly if any of you touch me." I said calmly as I placed my arms close to my pack where I knew my weapons would be as they looked at me. "I don't think so either you cooperate or we will hurt you." He said threatening which made me glare hard.

"Then I guess we don't get we want boys!" I told them they glared and they charged in I quickly took out my elbow blades from my pack before defending myself against their attacks and before I knew it. They backed away from me after I gave them a few beat downs as I smirked, "Still want to play boys!?" I asked them with my blades still in the air ready for more action.

But they shook their head and ran off just as I smirked proudly that I showed them not to mess with me again. I was about to put my babies away but I suddenly and unexpectedly got surrounded by these ninjas in black! Which left me confuse and surprise to see them here. "What the!?" I asked before they started to attack me and I was taken by surprise as I had to be quick and fast with my attacks. I was able to knock a few down with my moves but they still kept coming!

I kicked another away before I was force to back up as they came closer I held up my blades to show I could fight but this was getting terrifying for me as we speak "What do you want!? Who are you!?" I asked but it doesn't seem they want to answer as I still held my guard up but all of a sudden chains wrapped around my arms and brought them up close to me. "Hey!" I yelled and struggle to get these chains off but they seem to make them tighter. I looked up to see that they were about to take me away and I knew that I was done for!

But all of a sudden something came down and knocked them away from me. I looked around and saw one of them fly and hit the wall making me cringe of how painful that had to be, "You guys got some nerves to pick on a girl! That's just wrong!" The voice said which was a males as he punched one away but I couldn't see him but I glance at them I jumped up and kicked them away but the ninja who had the chains tried to pull me with but I stood my ground trying to pull away.

"Ugh! Let go!" I yelled at them but he didn't want to. So if he didn't want to then I guess I just have to go to him then. So I jumped up which caused me to jolt forward to him and at the same time he stumbled backwards and fell. I had my feet up and landed on him making him grunt as the air was knocked out of him. Unfortunately I didn't have time to celebrate before someone pulled the chains and I was jolted backwards and I crashed into who saved me making him grunt as he crashed into a wall. This got me angry as I glared at them deadly.

"That's it!" I yelled as I got off my savior and jumped up to kick them but with the chains on the had an advantage they made me trip and I land on my stomach knocking the window of me. "Ugh!" I grunted as I try to get air in but I couldn't move to get them away from me and the dude who saved me was having trouble as well they were about to grab me but I guess he must have seen them wanting to. "Hey hands off!" He yelled in anger at them and then I heard how there fighting and others hitting the ground or retreating. I was able to look up and I saw how all the ninjas were down which surprise me.

I was unaware of him before I felt the chains where cut loose. I was able to get them off and sit up rubbing my arms and wrists a bit. I smiled about to thank him but he suddenly had disappeared for no reason. I looked around to see if I could see him as I picked up my elbow blades but then I saw a pare of green eyes looking at me I looked at him as I stared at his eyes which I thought was beautiful but they widen and he was about to go up. "Wait! Don't go please!" I told him making him stop but still lingered in the shadows even if it was darker now. I was about to walk closer to him.

"Don't come any closer!" He told me in a strict voice which made me stop immediately as I could sense that he didn't want to be seen so I slowly walked a bit around and slightly closer which I'm doing carefully. He was checking me if I would do something but I wouldn't do anything to him after he saved me. I stopped a couple of steps away from him as he was still in the shadows the only thing I could see was his eyes. They were a bit darker then mine are but those eyes were somehow unique to me I don't know why but they just do.

"Uh are you just gonna stare at me or what I don't got all day." He said which made me frown that he said that but I let it pass, "Uh yeah...thanks for saving me back there even though I could have handled it myself." I said crossing my arms over my chest looking at him. He only glares at me when I said that.

"As if you could girly you couldn't even fight them off very much and take that chains off on your own." He said which made me glare but then grin, "Well says the one who just told me not to come any closer and sticks to the shadows, what are you scared of a girl." I said and thought I saw anger in his eyes but he seems to calm down.

"It's not that I just....don't want you to see how I look like you'll probably freak out and run if you do." He said looking away looks like its hard for him to show himself which reminds me of myself actually because I have to wear thing to protect myself as well. I stood with my hands behind my back as I looked at him, "What's your name?" I asked making his eyes look at me they looked surprised but I really wanted to know the name of my savior as I moved my hair behind my ear as I looked at him.

"I don't think you should know girl." He said sadly but that didn't bother me if the person didn't want to tell me then I won't force them to tell me so with a shrugged of my shoulders I placed my blades away and placed my pack on, "Okay its fine you don't have to tell me I just wanted to know the name of my savior but I'm not gonna force so anyway thanks again for the save." I told him and saw the milk being unharmed at least. I began to walk away from the alleyway.

"Raphael." I heard him say making me turn but saw him on the fire escape but still I couldn't see him but I did hear the name he gave me before he disappears. I couldn't but smile, "Raphael? Huh not a bad name." I said before I quickly ran off to get home and was grateful to have someone like him saved me for the first time.