When music starts to play

Ave P.O.V

It was finally Friday and I couldn't wait to get it started but unfortunately I still have to go through another hour of school luckily so far there weren't any bullying so far and I wish to keep it that way. But since I got home from what happened yesterday and I did tell my uncle and best friends about what had happened they were just glad I was okay but since then I couldn't get my mind off of the guys who saved me, Raphael if I'm not mistaken and I can't get the image of his eyes out of my mind. They were really something I got to say but I also wonder why he didn't want me to see him. But anyway I had hope in keeping that way of the bullying as I walked over to my locker to get my books and it was so far so good.

"Well if it isn't Avelina the freak who decided to make her presence before us."

And there goes that hope but I knew who it was making my eyes roll in annoyance as I looked at them in boredom. "What do ya want girls? I have better things to do and places to go." I told them as I had one of my hands on my hips as the other was holding my books up. "Oh so she speaks! Never knew the freak could speak did you girls?" The popular girl asked making her two friends laughed which didn't affect me really.

"Yeah so what if I don't talk much at least I don't go and call everyone freaks and other mean things. I at least do something other then worry about my pride or reputation. Other then you snobby girls do." I said before walking away but it didn't last long before one of the big guys got in my way but still it didn't bother me. "Would you please kindly move out of the way that I can get to my next class, Calvin." I told him but just as I suspect he didn't want to and from the looks of it he was doing this because of that popular girl that probably asked him if I insulted her.

"And why should I freak? It ain't like your friends aren't going to save and your weak to even try to face me!" He said and it made my eye twitch a bit when he called me weak which made me a bit angry.

"What did you call me?" I asked calmly as I dropped my books as I glared hard at him he only smirked when he saw that and I'm pretty sure the other girls were also grinning. "You heard me freak, what's you going to do about it?" He said before pushing me back a bit making my move a step back but I had worse then a little push to the shoulder which he just did. "What's you going to-" but before he could again I was able to grab his hand in a fierce grip in both of my hands which left him shock but then shake when he saw my look I was giving him.

"Oh I don't know maybe I might just do, this." I said before bending his hand backward pretty hard making him yelp in pain and tried to get out of my grip but I wasn't going to that easily as I turned to the snob girls, "Yo girls, catch!" I yelled before flinging Calvin towards them and they did not expect this as he fell on top of them and they were on the floor which made me chuckle I picked up my books and just walked away to get to class. But hated really that I was always called a freak or any other name they would give me to hurt me but I was strong and know that its just hard sometimes when those didn't know what you went through or in other words they didn't understand you that's all.

''''''''''
I was able to get home afterwards and opened the door but I didn't see my uncle, guess he has to work late again I didn't mind at all so I took off my necklace which made me change into my original form. I went upstairs to my room and I wanted to play my guitar.

So I got there placing my pack down then my necklace. "I think a little 'Party in the USA' would be a great to end this Friday with." I told myself as I got my headphones placing the one on my ear while the other on the side of my head as I got my iPod out to play the song. And truth be told when it comes to me and music I'm in a totally different world as if I was meant to be there but music is my world and maybe one day I want to become a singer.

I quickly tune up my guitar a bit before I pressed play on my iPod and started to play my guitar at the rhythm of the music and I smiled at the sound of it.

I hopped off the plane at LAX
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess,
Whoa, am I gonna fit in?

Jumped in the cab,
Here I am for the first time
Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

I sang to the song as I played my guitar at the same time which was black with red flame patterns on it. Which my uncle got me for my 7th birthday and I loved it.

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous,
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And the Jay Z song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
You know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah it's a party in the USA

Get to the club in a taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like "who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks?
She's gotta be from out of town"

So hard with my girls not around me
Its definitely not a Nashville party
Cause' all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo

When I got to the part about the girls they remind me of my friends who stands up for me when I get bully at times. But I can handle them even if they don't know that but I'm glad I have friends like them. And also maybe I can find a guy that might love me for what I am.

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune
And a Britney song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
You know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah it's a party in the USA

The next part made think of myself actually of the things I'm doing as I played it a bit slower but nevertheless I still play on like nothings going to stop me now to rock it.

Feel like hoppin' on a flight (On a flight)
Back to my hometown tonight (Town tonight)
But something stops me every time (Every time)
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
You know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah it's a party in the USA
(x2)

I finished off with the song and smiled brightly at it. It made me so happy that I could play it but I suddenly get the feeling someone has been listening to me without me knowing it actually. I just made me curious about it.