Dark Forest Tigerstar x Starclan Reader

Tigerstar POV

As I was walking through the Dark Forest I found myself at the Starclan border. I was really confused on how I got here. But I saw one of the most beautiful sights i have ever seen. It was a (F/C) Furred She-Cat with (E/C) that shined brighter than the moonstone itself.

My heart was thumping right out of my chest. I haven't felt this way since Goldenflower. I never loved Sasha. But this she-cat looked so much more different than all of my Mates. She's beautiful. Strong. Indescribable. That's when I came to realize I was in love. I quickly hid in a bush and tried calling her over to me.

"Hey you! Beautiful cat right there!" I called. She seemed to noticed me, yet she looked hesitant. "Don't worry I wouldn't hurt a pretty cat like you." I flirted. Luckily she came over to me surprisingly. "What do you want?" She meows frighteningly. "I want you" I purred lifting my tail on her chin so she can face me.

(W/N) POV

"I-I'm sorry but-" I tried to explain but he cuts me off. "But what?" He mewed lovingly. "I-I don't even know you!" I protested. "Then let's get to know each other. I'm Tigerstar, old leader of Shadow clan."

"You got old right." I retorted. He purred in amusement, which confused me. "Smart type, I like it." He purred. "What's your name?" He mewed.
"(W/N), I must leave now, it was a pleasure to meet you." I said and gave his cheek a quick lick. "Meet me here again sometime?" He said hopefully.

"I'll try" I someone's and was off back to starclan camp.

NO ONES POV

It has been moons of Meeting each other. The disappointing thing was that they weren't able to have kits. Even if they tried. (W/N) would always talk to Yellowfang, thunderclans old Mexican cat about all of her problems including Tigerstar and her. Until the great battle.

You tried to tell Tigerstar to call off the war but he never did.

(Time skip brought to you by Brokenstar and Tigerstar clones)

You sat there tears threatening to fall. Tigerstar was gone. For ever.
"I miss you, a lot Tigerstar I wish you were here. I wish you had listened to me. Maybe we'd still be happy right now together. I guess it was just not meant to be..."

407 words!!!!!! So proud. Tell me if there is any mistakes plz. Give me some ideas! They have to be
X Reader though! Bye love you all!!!