Thrushpelt x Heart-Broken reader

Another sad one 😭😭😭

*(Y/N) pov*

"Hey Thrushpelt!" I said excitedly leaving the warriors den. But I guess he doesn't even care about me. Ever since Bluefur became a warrior he can't keep his eyes off of her!

He's always to busy watching Bluefur he never notices me anymore. Me and thrushpelt have been friends since kit-hood and I had liked him when we we're apprentices.

I sadly walked over to Thrushpelt and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, um Thrushpelt?" I asked timidly.

"Yes (y/n)?" He asked not moving his eyes. Isn't it obvious she just doesn't like him back?! "Um do you want to go hunting? Maybe sometime today?" I asked hope in my eyes but I got quickly shut-down.

He didn't even think about it! How could he?! Do friends really act like this to their friends over someone that doesn't even like them back?! Who does this.

I felt tears prick my eyes when I finally got the hint that he doesn't even care about me anymore. But I had to be sure. But what I said was full of sadness, anger, and most importantly betrayal.

"What about me though?! It's always Bluefur! Bluefur! Bluefur! Bluefur! Why do you hate me all of a sudden! I guess I just wasn't as good of a friend you wanted!" I lashed out. He looked at me with an emotionless stare.

"So this is how it's going to be... huh?" I asked tears streaming down my face the whole clan looking at us. "Fine! Then so be it... I've wasted my whole life on you and you throw me away like dry bedding... We will never be friends AGAIN!" I said heart-broken before running out of camp.

I ran towards the river hoping that the calming splashing of fish will calm my nerves.

I looked into the river to see my eyes beat red. 'Why me?...' I thought to myself. My heart shattered into 100 million pieces. Then my life flashed before my eyes. All I saw was a flash of razor sharp teeth and black and white fur. Then all went black.

*(Thrushpelts POV)*

I can't believe it... I lost my best friend to a she-cat... I'm so stupid! Why did I do this!

I feel horrible. But then I felt a pang in my heart. It was like my heart was crying. We'll never be friends again... After hearing her say that I felt my eyes glass over but I tried to stay as emotionless as possible.

But still... I'm worried. Something doesn't feel right. What if something happened to (y/n) when she ran out of camp?! There's been many reports on patrols that Badgers were in our territory. No... no... no... she's smarter than that right?

I ran as fast as I could out of camp following my friends scent trail. But what I saw completely horrified me when I reached the river...

Blood... all I could see was fresh blood. But not normal blood... (y/n)'s blood. There was a trail like someone was trying to escape... I looked behind the bush that the blood trail ended at and I saw my best friend... dead... blood all over her.

That's when I figured something out. I've been chasing after the wrong she-cat... the right one was right under my nose and I let her slip away...

I sent out a wail of grief... I didn't care if anyone heard me. I felt horrible. More than horrible.

'I'm sorry I failed being your friend... But I promise I'll make you proud.'

*Time skip*

(Y/n) was right. Bluefur really didn't love me at all. Right now she has kits for a Riverclan Tom Oakheart. I'm the foster father of these kits. 4 beautiful kits. But what really surprised me was the youngest.

She looked exactly like (y/n)... Bluefur caught onto this and she understood my grief so we named her (Y/K/N) after (Y/N).

'I won't let you down this time...' I mentally promised.

'I love you (Y/n)'

'I love you too Thrushpelt.'