Cheater!Brambleclaw x Dead reader Im sorry...

*Brambleclaws POV*

I know this is wrong cheating on my other mate (y/n) but... I just can't help falling in love with squirrelflight also.

Me and (y/n) fell in love at the great journey. She used to be a tribe cat until she said she wanted to join forces with Starclan. So we changed her name from (t/n) to (y/n). On our way back me and (y/n) were best friends. Sometimes Squirrelpaw would interfere from jealousy. I couldn't help fall in love with (y/n) she was perfect in my eyes.

She still is but squirrelflight is also perfect to me. It's fine to have 2 mates as long as they don't find out right?......... Wrong.

"Your perfect squirrelflight..." I said lovingly to the she-cat in front of me. I nuzzled the top of her head oblivious of the one watching us. "I love you so much Brambleclaw." She said in the same tone as me.

"I love you to the moon and back..." I said but when I was going to say something else a she-cat appeared out of the bushes her eyes glared with so much mixed emotions. Hate. Betrayal. Sadness.

It was (y/n)...

"(Y/n)! It's not what it looks like!" I said.

"Not what it looks like?! Don't use that stupid line that all cheaters say to their mates!!!"

Then I heard the word that really stung... The words I never wanted to hear come from the beautiful she-cat.

"I hate you!!!" She said her voice laced with venom. She had tears in her eyes and looked like she would break down any second. But what suprised me is that her fur started to go down in a calm manner and she sat down. She sighs in sadness and meowed "I'm happy you found someone better... But I hope you know I will never ever love you again."

I felt like I was going to break down right now for doing this to (y/n).

"Do you literally care? You have me now! No more cheating! I love you so much Brambleclaw"

Then it clicked

"You do not love me..." I said sternly

"You just love me because I'm deputy is that it? You want to know how I know? Because you always think you can get away with stuff! As long as I'm there! And i know you have been cheating on me with Ashfur!" I hissed with hatred.

She looked stunned like she saw the whole dark forest.

"I-its- No- I don't!" Lies

"SHUT UP AND DONT TALK TO ME" I yelled and satisfied with the look of regret on her face.

But when I entered camp I saw something terrifying.

...(y/n)...

...in the middle of the clearing...

...dead...

...because of me...

After that I was depressed. I stepped down from deputy position and Graystripe took it. But everyday I would visit (y/n). Bring (Your favorite flower) I knew how much she loved them. Why did I do it. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to see her.

I ran as fast as I could to the lake and jumped in. My lungs started screaming for air but I was determined. Then from lack of oxygen. I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes I saw the whole of Starclan. They all said a few words about my death, then i went to search for (y/n).

I found her by a beautiful water fall.

"(Y/n)..."

"What do you want?" She hissed. Did she not know that I literally died for her.

"(Y/n) please listen to me... I died to just see and talk to you." I said but looking into her eyes they were filled with anger and grief.

"I always knew you were mouse-brained. But I hate you. And alway will now the reason I killed myself was to just never see or talk to you again. Now just leave me alone." She hissed a final time and walked away.

I sat there looking at my paws. "I'm sorry (y/n)..."