The Interrogation and the News Report

The police cars, amublances, and fire trucks came on the scene as quickly as humanly possible. The students were waiting outside an interrogation room, waiting to be questioned.

"How did you know the plane was going to blow up?" A cop asked. He looked to be in his late 30's, early 40's. He had dark hair and his face was shaved. He had brown eyes.

"You might call me.. mental," Satsuki sighed, "... but I had... a really weird dream. In that dream, all of us died in the plane crash." The cop stayed silent, most likely thinking. "Your stupid to think that I was a terrorist and all this was premeditated." The cop sent her out and called for Keiichirou.

"Why did you get off the plane?" The cop asked.

"My sister dragged me out of the plane," Keiichirou replied. "I didn't resist because she's my big sis." Next was Leo. The cop asked him the same question.

"She was  acting really weird," Leo replied. "I just wanted to check what was up with her. She looked quite freaked out." After Leo, Momoko was questioned. She gave the same answer as him. And lastly was Mio.

"You had no interest in whether or not Satsuki was ok?" The cop asked. Mio shook her head. "Then why did you exit the plane?"

"I thought I left the sleeping pills here," she replied. "It was for my bunny Angelo." Mio was sent back to the room outside of the interrogation room. They all sat in silence for 30 minutes until Satsuki said something.

"If you guys are going to say that I am a hero," Satsuki sighed, "I'm not. Everybody else is dead. Your friends, my other friends, and everybody on the plane..." Satsuki had started crying. Fairly large clumps of tears rolled down her cheeks. Momoko hugged her and started crying too. Soon everybody cried, whether it was quiet sniffles or something loud. After 10 more minutes, the parents came. They all went to their parents and hugged them tightly.

They all left the airport and went to their homes. In the home of the Miyanoshitas, Satsuki's dad turned on the television and saw the news. The whole family watched the news of Flight 13 blowing up.

"In other news," the news reporter continued, "there have been 16 people who were killed a few days ago. Their names are not known, but what is known is that they all got off the subway that derailed a few minutes after its departure. Half of the casualties appeared to have been killed in weird accidents while the others look like premeditated murder. More details coming up."