The bear

They were there for hours playing Mario Kart. After they finished, Satsuki was hungry and decided to eat a sandwich. She left the room, and turned on the TV to the news station. What she saw was shocking.

"A bear has broken out of the zoo," the spokesperson said. "It is advised for people who see the bear to not approach it and stay in their homes."  Satsuki rushed in her room and told the news to her friends.

"Hm," Hajime replied. 

Satsuki was bewildered and angry. "How the hell are you guys not freaking out about this!? Mio is gonna die!"

"The bear could be anywhere," Leo replied. Satsuki went back to the TV and watched the news. As it turned out, there was a helicopter camera of that was focused on a bear. The bear was near a the doorstep of a house, trying to get in. The catch was that it was Satsuki's house.

"You guys might wanna see this," Satsuki called. The others ran to her and saw the bear on the TV screen.

"Is that your house?" Hajime asked.

"No, it's the neighbors. Of course you dumbass muthafu-"

"Why don't we just focus on getting out of here instead of arguing?" Momoko interrupted, clerly impatient.

"Ookay then," Satsuki replied meekly. She then returned to her normal voice. "We'll exit through the back." They quietly and quickly exited the house. But, the bear seemed to be pretty smart, as it stopped trying to get in the house and started running down the driveway. "RUN BITCHES RUN!" They dashed as fast as they could as the bear pursued them in an open plain behind Satsuki's house. 

While running, Mio tripped on a log. She didn't get up fast enough and was pinned down by the bear. Luckily, a heavy branch was in her reach, so she reached it and bashed the bear. It only managed to anger the bear even more. The bear was about to maul her face off, but the animal control came in time and they used a tranquilizer strong enough to make it fall asleep. Thankfully, the bear didn't land on Mio.

"You ok Mio?" Leo asked.

"Other than being traumatized, I'm fine," Mio joked as she inhaled and exhaled in shock. Mio looked behind her and saw animal control loading up the bear. Once they left, the friends walked home.

"Do you guys know what this means?" Satsuki asked.

"What?" Keiichirou replied.

"Mio was supposed to have been mauled," Satsuki replied, "but the animal control intervened. If I remember correctly, if someone gets skipped, they are ok until Death goes through the order from the top."

"But who's next?" Momoko asked.

"It's Hajime," Satsuki replied. "He's supposed to die via decapitation."

"I don't wanna die!" Hajime pleaded. "I still need to see if water is wet!"

"Water is not wet as it is simply used to make things wet," Leo explained. "If I dropped water on your hair you'd say, 'My hair got wet,'. You can't put water droplets on water and see them."

"Huh," Hajime replied. He then looked at his watch. It was 10:30. "Shit, I gotta get home. Bye guys." The others realized this and also headed to their homes.

"Well," Satsuki yawned, "I'm gonna get sleep. Good night, Keiichirou." She then turned off the lights and went to sleep and entered her own mysterious dream world.