//Chapter 3\\

I walk to school and immediately when I walk in everyone is just looking or laughing at me.

I walk to my class and see Jack sitting in his desk. I dont even acknowledge him and sit down. He looks at me and whispers under his breath, "Hoe.."

"YOU KNOW WHAT JACK, I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT WE USED TO BE BESTFRIENDS AND NOW.......now youre just a dick. I liked you Jack, but after everything youve done to me you've changed how I felt. It turns out Chase was only 'dating' me because it was a bet to see how long before he could get into my pants. And I've lost everything." I say with tears rolling down my face.

Everyone in the class room looked shocked including Jack. I went back home and collapsed in bed staring at the wall.

I ran outside and never looked back. I went home and saw my parents werent there. I saw a note sitting on the counter,

Dear Sam,

Your dad and I have decided to kick you out of the house. You're old enough to take care of yourself and our love for you have faded the past couple weeks. Take care and be wise. We got you an apartment in LA and your flight is tonight at 6:00 pm.

Sincerely, Mom and Dad.

After I finished reading the note I went upstairs and packed my  bags crying my eyes out the whole time. 

I look at the clock and see that it was 5:30. I called an uber and got to the airport. I forgot about everything in the past and was going to get a new start.

//CHAPTER 3\\ sorry its a short one today ill post more in a bit!