//Chapter 9\\

1 years later

I wake up and do my morning routine.

I decide to go shopping to get new clothes. I go downtown and go in H&M and look around. I see 4 boys standing by the dressing room.

I walk past, "Sam?" I hear someone ask. I turn around see Zach standing there. "Zach?" I ask running up to him hugging him.

"How are you?" He asks. "Great how are you?" I ask. "Great!" "Hi Corbyn, Daniel and Jonah!" I say hugging them all. "Oh My God Sam!" They exclaim.

"Where's Jack?" I ask. "He's in the dressing room." Corbyn says.

"Oh, once he gets out do you guys wanna go get some lunch?" I ask. "Yea!" They say in unison.

Soon enough I see Jack walk out, (btw jack had straight hair and no piercings 1 year ago fyi) he looks so different, he now has ramen noodle hair, and piercings. He has never looked hotter.

He looks at me and smiles. "Hey Sam!" He says hugging me. "Hi Jack!" I say hugging back. "Hey, we're all going to get food do you wanna come?" I ask.

"Yea that'll be great!" He exclaims. We walk over to the food court and go to Chipotle.

//time skip after eating\\

"So Sam..." Jack starts. "Yea?" I ask. "Could I talk to you in private for a moment." He asks. "Yea no problem." I say.

"Sam, im so sorry for bullying and being mean. I really liked you and everyone was spreading rumors and I believed them." He says.

"Liked?" I ask. "Who wouldnt like you? Youre funny, gorgeous, smart and fun. Sam, I still like you and I always have." He says. I was shocked at what he just said.

"I can see if you do-" I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. He kisses me back shortly. I pull away, "I love you, Jack Avery." I say. "I love you too, Sam Hills." He says smiling.

//at home\\

I immediately go to my to my room and layed on my bed staring at the wall thinking of what had happended between Jack and I.

-

Howd you guys like it?