You do not need to know what the background story is.

"Why must you do this? What did I ever do to you?! I gave you everything you wanted and I gave you my love!" Bella, a asian 16 charcoaled-haired, skinny teen with death-like green eyes, screamed at John. Her bloody body was scratched with cuts, bruises, and a deep, scarlet stab wound was placed in her back, right in the middle of her very little beating heart. Her bright blue tank top with pink short-shorts was ripped and blooded with other victims blood. Bella tears raced down her beautiful heart shaped face. Her lips was chewed on too many times from when she was still healthy and good while staring at her 'crush'. Her weak legs trembled beneath her as her last breath was stolen to death.
    John, a 17 Mexican murderer who stabbed Bella in the back, out of anger and sadism. John had midnight black hair with a few highlight of grey. His fine bulky body was covered in a few cuts and a bullet right in his chest next to his heart. Luckily, Bella shot John in the chest when she somehow grabbed a gun from his closet before he stabbed her in the back. His ocean blue eyes glared down at his dead girlfriend in disgust and hatred. Few holes where found in his cherry pink shirt with his black tight jeans perfectly fine.
    "You..." John panted, each breath feels like he ran a 100 miles without taking a break. "Cheated on me... with some... ugly stupid jock... You never once thank... me... for saving... your... missable life... go to..." Before John could finish his sentence, he fell backwards and died right on the spot landing on a random rotting corpse.

(Hey there! I just wanted to test out my writing skills since I deleted all my good stories and replaced them with extremely stupid short stories. I know many people may not wanna read this and will skip it but if I get over 100 likes, then I MIGHT start a horror short story related to this practice story. I hope you all reading this will give me a review of this story!)