Chapter 2:Maizono's Death

(Y/n) pov.

After the little incident with the multimedia room we all went to our rooms. I was staring at the bathroom door, which told me that after curfew the water would be cut off. I sigh and take the paper off the door.

 "Attention students! Please be advised, as per the notices posted on your respective doors, all dorm rooms are equipped with functioning showers. The water will be shut off after curfew NO EXCEPTIONS!" Monokuma states over the PA system. I go over to my bed and flop down on it. My hands cover my eyes.

"Additionally bare in mind that only showers in the girls' rooms has locks installed. Oh! And you'll find I left a small token for each and everyone of you! I encourage you to let your imaginations run wild!" I sit up and walk over to my night stand. I open the drawer and see a sewing kit. I look over at the dresser and see a battle axe. I smirk but lay back down in bed.

I got bored so I go outside of my room to see if anyone's planning anything. I see Maizono in front of Naegi's door. I see him open it. I smirk and hide closer to them to listen to their conversation.

"Mind if I come in?" She asks. They go in but Naegi doesn't close the door all the way. I hid behind it and started listening to them.

"So um it's gettting kinda late... did something happen?" Naegi asks.

"I have a bad feeling about my room." Maizono says. Naegi gasps. "When I was getting ready for bed my doorknob started to rattle softly. Somebody wanted in and they were trying to be stealthy about it." Maizono says.

 "Well it could've been Monokuma." Naegi says.

"But when I flung the door open there was no one in the hallway. They must have moved quickly." Maizono says.

"Well it could have been one of them.. but I doubt it was (y/n). If it was one of them she would have just kicked the door..". Naegi says. I try hard not to laugh.

"Look we don't have to go there I'm just freaked out."

"Hey it's fine! Don't worry we all agreed to not leave our rooms after dark right?"

"Yeah but it wasn't a hard and fast rule. Sure we all promised but what if someone lied?"

"Sort of paranoid but here's an idea you can stay in my room tonight! I mean if you know you'll feel any safer." Naegi says, making me smirk. 'She's gonna kill someone! I just know it!' I think to myself.

"Huh?" Maizono says surprised.

"The rules didn't say anything about who should be in which room only that it's smart to be in one after curfew. So there you go, loophole problem solved!" I start getting bored. They keep talking and decide to switch rooms. When Naegi was about to leave I run to my door and lean up against it. The curfew bell rings and I wait to see if Naegi comes out.

Naegi comes out and I smirk.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" I say. Naegi jumps and turns towards me.

"What are you doing out the curfew announcement just went off?" Naegi asks.

"Could ask you the same thing. I'm no genius but I don't think that's your room your heading into. Gasp don't tell me you killed poor little Maizono!" I say. He starts denying it, so I smile. "Well whatever you're doing good luck with it! I don't feel like giving you advice except for the obvious, don't trust anyone. You may think you know them but you don't. They all will back stab you one day and leave you heart broken. Anyway good night, sleep tight, and don't let the knife bite." I say closing my door behind me while I head into my room. I then lock the door.