Chapter 6: Alter Ego? This is going to be fun

(Y/n) pov.

The next day a new floor was opened up and we went exploring. Well more like everyone else looked around and I sat on a platform in the physics room.

"What are you doing (l/n)?" I hear Neagi ask as I stare into the light bulb thing.

"Waiting for someone else to die so you could put the blame on me again." I say and instantly cover my mouth.

"What?" He asks shocked. I shake my head and stand up.

"Goodbye!" I say and jump off it holding my skirt down and land on the tile below.

"(L/n)! Why did you do that! Are you ok?" Neagi asks.

"IM PERFECTLY FINE HAHAH!" I yell and skip off.

I sat in the cafeteria waiting for everyone to come here. When they got here they sat in silence. Especially Ishimaru. He hasn't said anything after Ohwada died and he yelled at me. I smirked. Monokuma came on the monitor.

"Nac nac nac! Can't do half asses! Toddle your Haden little selves over to the gymnasium on ze double! And try not to get lost on the way explanation is fourth coming!" Monokuma says then the monitor shuts off. We all head to the gym and see Fukawa and Togami already there.

"Huh? You guys are already here? That didn't take so long." Neagi says.

"So what came of the homicidal manic?" Celestia asks. Fukawa turns away. As nervous as ever.

"Ugh why is the peanut gallery guaking at me?" Fukawa asks and I roll my eyes.

"A simple sneeze reverts her back to her 'cheerful' self." Togami says not looking at anyone.

"Seriously that's a bit cliche." Yamada says.

"Tch like you have anywhere to talk." Fukawa says.

"If you ask me I don't want any of her personalities here. They are both annoying as fuck." I say crossing my arms and pouting. 'She's too close to Senpai. Oh my lord! Yandere mode activated! Oh geez.' I think to myself and Fukawa glares at me. I raise my head and look down the bridge of my nose at her.

"Hue hue the gangs all here." Monokuma's voice rings out and everyone looks towards the podium. Monokuma pops out of wherever the hell he comes from and sits in the podium.

"What sadistic scheme have you cooked up now?" Togami asks his voice ringing out I back up agents the wall hoping nobody looks in my direction for my face feels warm.

"Nac nac nac nac! That's the million dollar question!" Monokuma says and stacks of yen starts falling into a ginormous pile. It covers Monokuma for a second until he jumps up and is above it again. "Well ten million actually. Yes kiddies! All this money can be yours if you graduate. Pretty sweet right! Eh eh!" Monokuma says moving side to side. I look at Celestia and I see a faint spark in her eyes. Everyone was gasping. Except a select few.

"That's a butt load of cash." Fukawa says.

"Is life so cheap you would label it with a price tag!?" Ogami says.

"Quite frankly it is." I say. They just glare at me.

"I know what your trying to do but we're not going to kill each other for money. Period." Neagi says pointing at Monokuma who only laughs.

"Nac nac nac. Sure whatever you say sin Françoise. I'll just let you fine specimen scratch out a living as professional students." Monokuma says as he and the money lower into wherever the hell it leads to and the podium comes back up. 'When the hell did that disappear?' I ask.