Chapter 10: Super glue!

Kirigiri's pov.

When we were heading back to the elevator I glanced at Togami. He looks in shock still. I tighten my hand and I remember the key (l/n) gave me so I walk over to Togami.

"Togami." I say and he looks at me.

"What do you want?" He snaps.

"She asked me, before the trial, that when Monokuma punishes her then to give you these." I say holding up her room keys. He opens his hand and I drop them into his hand.

(Y/n) pov.

I open my eyes and see I'm surrounded by a pile of junk. I look at my abdomen I see blood spilling out everywhere. 'If I don't do something soon I will bleed to death.' I think. Then I remember the Super glue I keep with me just in case I am going to bleed out (this actually works). I take it out put all my organs back in place and use the Super glue to glue my skin together. 'That should last a while. Now I need to try and find a way out of here.' I think and slowly stand up.

"Now... where am I?"

Togami's pov.

I stood in front of her door. I still can't shake the horrible feeling I felt watching her get punished. I grip the keys tighter. 'This is stupid. Why do I even care.' I think. I sigh and unlock the door and go in. I glance around her room and see tally marks carved into the wall. I stop when I see crumpled up papers in her trash. I take one out. 'What was even her point in giving her keys to me?' I ask myself and uncrumple the paper I picked up.

My eyes widen when I read it. 'T-The peasant! Why didn't she..' I pull out the papers and read all of them. I slam them down in frustration. 'Damn you.' I think and slam her door shut. I see Neagi jump at the noise. He turn towards me.

"What were you doing in there?" He asks. I tch and look away.

"None of Your buisness." I say crossing my arms.

"Well we are going to look around the newest opened floor so.." Neagi says and I sigh.

"Well I have nothing better to do." I say and walk towards the stairs. 'Leave it to unfinished poems to make me understand my damn feelings.' I think as we search around.

(y/n) pov.

I start walking around and see a couch.

"Well that's... Convent..." I say and sit down. I cringe as I feel a pain in my stomach. "Damn that bear." I mumble as I lay down. Tears fall down my cheeks.

"What now? There's nothing to do. I'm alone I'm hungry and my throat is dry. Why. Why couldn't I just die?" I ask myself slinging my arms over my eyes.

"Watch your step around these words

'Cause they're gonna get you

they're gonna get you in the end" I sing closing my eyes.

"I swear it's not a disease it's just a game of pretend,

a game of pretend." I cover my stomach as it hurts.

"Why is me they're after

Couldn't they pick another one,

Some day I'll split their laughter,

and bite they're tongues.

Horrible kids,

Would you look what you did?

It was your ignorance,

that formed a beast with your wit.

Horrible kids, Horrible kids, horrible kids