Chapter 25

Ok guys here is the update....

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any.....

While seeing this sight Nandini had tears in her eyes.. She was feeling too emotional about all the things..

While when Manik looked at her and saw tears he was gonna get hyper but then his eye moved to her lips for a smile.. He was amused looking at them..

M: Kya baat hai..

N: Nothing.. It is just that I am too happy..

M: Then always stay happy but do not let these tears for any reason come in your eyes.. I hate them...

Nandini was amused with his expressions... It was like his words struck something in her heart but she ignored it... She was about to go from there but Manik grabbed her by her waist and then held her nape and soon kissed her lips...

 She was about to go from there but Manik grabbed her by her waist and then held her nape and soon kissed her lips

Once he left her he looked in her eyes and then said...

M: This is my good morning...

 Saying this he wink at her and then soon took the duvet and fell on bed again while Nandini moved to freshen up but with a different spark and happiness in her eyes...

Soon she got ready in saree and today she applied a long line of vermillion to show to the world that she belongs to someone...

It was a light saree so that she does not have to manage her saree...

Once she was ready she moved out and asked Manik to get up.. Normally he would get up and move to freshen up but today for a change  he showed some tantrum to wake up.. She then gave him a last warning and then moved down.

She moved down and was in a very chirpy mood. She moved to Raj and hugged him while wishing him. Raj was happy seeing this full smile on her face.. 

Raj: Beta always keep this smile on your face..

Nandini smiled too... But soon they were joined by Manik also... He came and wished Raj and then kissed Nandini's cheek and said as a kid...

M: Bahut bhookh lagi hai... Please jaldi breakfast lao na.. And haan you also will have with us only.. I need to see to it that you have eaten properly...