New Life

It was preeminent to absorb a lot of changes in my life after leaving the joint and having the benefit of a bedroom

That's about the only thing I could consider a benefit when I stepped into his mansion. He promised me a room and all the necessities I will need for one thing which we will discuss sooner. He made another promise. He pledged that what he wants me to do is doable, in fact, I wouldn't really tire myself out of figuring and getting the hang of it.

The Jeon guy was a little odd. He seems too complacent after leaving the sinful premises that Namjoon and I called home. When he promised me a room of my own I know I had to say goodbye from the place, that was the curveball that gave me doubts. He was strict too, his orders are laser trajectory... maybe not his orders but his dominance and authority is.

While my fingers itches on the handle of my bag, I took my gaze everywhere evident.

Every interior of his house could possibly cost me my soul, a huge chandelier hang overhead the great lounge, and I was'nt really surprised to see a bar set in a corner. Seeing Mr. Jeon in a strip joint would've been much of a shocker than a club. Don't most gentleman do that when their depressed or exhausted? Was Mr. Jeon even exhausted? His face doesn't show any signs of time if you'd ask me.

My sole caressed the carpetted floor as a trudged around the living room after Mr. Jeon disappeared to look for a specific person to help me out.

I let my fingers wound the thin layer of dust dusking on a table with intricate carvings on the side. Picture frames were set on top.

I grabbed one of the frames, positive that Mr. Jeon won't be coming back any sooner.

It was a little blurred out but I can make out three people in here. The one in suit wouldn't lie, that is Mr. Jeon, a kid is in the middle with a bunny-headband, and the lady in flowy silk dress had her face mossed on the picture. Other than that, I couldn't see much to perceive anymore so I set it back.

The ember in the fire place took my attention next, prompting me to afront and feel the warmth invade my body in the most pleasant way possible.

There was a click before hearing a giggle next.

When I wheeled around, a young boy possibly somewhere 8 or 9 was skipping on his steps. His cheeks were too bubbly that I want to pinch it and lock it between my fingers. He giggled and on his left arm, he grasped Mr. Jeon's fingers, making it seem like he was dragging him.

"Where is he? Where is he?" He said gleefully, flock of orange hair frilling his forehead.

When Mr. Jeon pointed towards me, the boy gasped and his cheeks ripened an adorable shade of red. With his chubby, baby legs, he ran towards me with nothing but a compressed shriek. "I miss you!" He said before jumpint to wrap his arms on my legs.