What Jimin Has To Spill

N/A: istg i still dont know why
some wanna come to me for top jin
action XD guys please have the
initiative to read through tags XD its
common knowledge to do so... i dont
wanna mention sectors again... sorry

Jimin woke up a little late in noon

Jimin woke up a little late in noon. He skipped breakfast and I had to convince him to take brunch since he insisted to skip that too for a play in the park.

Mr. Jeon stated it clear that I shouldnt disappoint Jimin by any means, so with my hips slightly bruised with Mr. Jeon's clutch from earlier and my lips still swollen, I had no choice but take the silly little thing to the park.

I really can't get enough of the ambiance. Taehyung's words still crept up to me.

Who do I resemble?

"Eomma! Look! Look!" Jimin threw a ball, kicked it, and managed to flew it over the bench. He had been playing football for thirty minutes now.

"Wow! Baby, that's great!"

Jimin grinned brighter, eyes fading into crescents. Sooner enough, he returned with the rubber ball and sat beside me. Initiatively, I cleaned his face off of sweat and dust with a hanky.

Jimin stared at me, like what I was doing was legendary. Or I was legendary.

"What?"

He shrugged, reaching for the towel on my hand to wipe himself. He still won't look at me and being a child, it was obvious that he was hiding something from me.

"Jimini?"

"Eomma, really! It's nothing!~" He whined.

"You can tell eomma everything, Chimmy."

Jimin's eyes softened, shoulders arching when he relaxed. No not relax, he looked sullen, broken.

"It's about this."

"This?"

Jimin nodded his head, scooting closer to me. When our elbows touched, he ringed his arms on my right arm like a koala. Jimin flashed a small smile, but I still can see the longingness streaking his face. "I've been wondering how it feels to have someone I can call eomma. My classmates at school teased me because I'm orphaned. Even if I wanted to play with them, eomma, they won't let Jimini do so because I have no eomma. They tease Jimini."

Jimin's smile in the final word wrenched my heart. "Have you told appa about it?"

He shook his head, orange hair shaken. "Appa is too busy, eomma. He has problems already." Jimin trailed off, "But it's okay! Now that eomma is back everything's gonna be okay right?!"

I couldn't trust my words. I knew it by the second my eyes prickled. With shaky arms, I pulled Jimin on my chest. "Y-Yes. I won't let my baby be sad again."