What Taehyung Has To Spill

Mr

Mr. Jeon never failed to remind me where I came from and what was I supposed to do.

He made it clear last night. Crystal clear.

Even if he didn't utter anything about it, the way he held me down said it all.

Wincing, I braved myself to step out of the room after grabbing a pink sweater. It's the only shade I had in the closet Mr. Jeon said I should use. My clothes were separated from the pink ones. It wasn't an issue, pink and any color suits me so I didn't give much thought about it.

I got down the stairs and the very moment I did, I immediately regretted wearing boxers and boxers only. The sweaters stopped on my thighs, but perpetually I'm half-naked.

A man in the door stood, he looked like he just came in. He was scanning around like he was looking for someone inside the mansion before our eyes met. We didn't expected to see each other. Clearly we didn't. I stood there dumbfounded as he was, then I remembered how I've looked in the moment.

I pulled the hem of the sweater down, if it reached my knees then the better.

He blinked away, exhaling heavily. "I-I didn't mean to stare." He stuttered and I swiped my bangs away from my eyes. "I-Is Jungkook here?"

He was. But if I told him he's in my room, naked, then it would've tarnished Mr. Jeon's high-profiled reputation, so I stood there without a word, not even answering his question.

"I see, I'm sorry I didn't really intend to stare longer than I should."

"It's fine. I shouldn't be walking around with just my boxers in the first place."

The door creaked a sound and the man stood straight infront of it. He smiled at me. His smile was considerate, kind of reflected a portion of his personality. Hopefully I'm not wrong that he is.

"How bad of me, I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. I'm Jungkook's friend." He said, silver hair stirring over his brows. "I assume that you're Seokjin."

"I am. How did you know?"

He shrugged, "Jungkook told me. Funny, I didn't expect to meet you with those."

He pointed towards me. Instinctively, I pulled the hem on my shoulders closer to my neck where Mr. Jeon enjoyed leaving his marks last night. This things were trivial in the strip joint, only this wasn't a strip joint, this was a mansion.

"Uncle Tae!" Jimin shrieked from upstairs, running down, and jumping towards Taehyung who caught him with a stagger.

"Hello there, bud."

Jimin giggled, it's about the only thing he usually does. "You see? Eomma is back!"

Taehyung looked at me, still having a small smile. "Yeah."

"And Eomma is as beautiful as ever! And kind! He even called appa daddy yesterday!"

Those words shrunked me. My eyes can't even look at them straight nor stay. My fingers grounds once more on the fabric, scratching my nails on the cloth. Not knowing exactly what to reply is the worst thing in this situation.