📞Delivery Trauma📞

The video above is where I got the idea ∩__∩

~•~•~•~

BLACKPINK was featuring in Amigo TV today. The five of them were really excited and looked forward to it!

•°•Time Skip•°•

"Hana, dul, set!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, BLACKPINK ibnida!" They all greeted and bowed.

"We are finally featured in Amigo TV!!" Jisoo presented, pointing at the logo at the background and the other members cheer.

"Yes, the most beautiful idols are here!" Rose exclaimed and they all cheer again as they clapped their hands.

They were all wearing cute chick onesies! Well, except for Jennie, she was wearing a white chicken onesie, which practically means she's the 'mother' of the four chicks!

Lisa had a cute bow clipped on her hair, Jisoo was wearing specs, Rose was wearing a flowercrown, Jennie had a flower clipped on her hair, and Y/N had a headband with cat ears on.

"I heard there's a welcome dance where you stretch your bodies." Jennie informed the others.

"What is that?" The eldest member doesn't even know what that is.

"The welcome dance is when we do the original dance moves for the first verse, and the producer will show us an adjective during the second verse." Y/N stepped up to explain to her unnues who listened up.

"Ah.." Lisa nodded, understanding.

"If it says pretty, then we dance it in a pretty way, sexy, or cute way." Y/N explained further and the others finally understood what the welcome dance is.

"So, one will just go up in front and dance their own part?" Rose said, smiling.

"B-But isn't it too embarrassing if only one person does it?" Jisoo refused as she looked at Rose, and the others laughed.

"We can dance together." Jennie laughed.

"Then, let's do it together!" Jisoo exclaimed and they laughed again.

"Okay, that'll be fun!" Lisa grinned cutely.

"Yeah, I'll be too embarrassed to dance alone." Rose giggled.

"Gice us the music!" The director spoke behind the camera.

"E-Eh? Already?" Jennie stammered.

"Um, what song? Playing With Fire?" Y/N spoke as soon as the said song blasted. "Oh, ok."

They all got in their place and started, dancing in-sync along with the music. After the first chorus, that's when the adjectives began.

After dancing, their muscles were all stretched and they went to the dry sauna, and each other foot massages!

•°•Time Skip•°•
(Again ^_^||)

"Healing day?" Lisa red from something off-screen.

"What's a healthy meal that BLACKPINK wants to eat?" Jisoo also red.