❌Message For Antis❌

BLACKPINK was doing a fanmeeting in Seoul, Korea. It was going well and the girls were lively today, BLINKs were happy because they were enjoying and all bubbly.

Y/N was happily playing with a cute penguin plushie when she heard sobbing and she quickly looked across the table to see who it was.

Jisoo was crying.

"Omo, what happened, unnie?" Rose asked as she rushed over to Jisoo.

"I-I'm fine.." Jisoo tried to wipe her tears away, but they kept coming back.

"What happened?" Jennie asked.

"Why are you crying, unnie?" Lis asked.

Everyone was worried and confused, BLINKs all asked Jisoo why she was suddenly crying.

Y/N walked up to them and saw a piece of paper on the ground and picked it up. Her eyes widen. Not only was it a letter from an anti, but the words were written in blood.

Get your stupid ass out of BLACKPINK, you whore. They don't need a useless slut like you. I think they'll be much better without you. Go kill yourself.

Her blood boiled everytime she reads a word. She was furious, but that was an understatement.

Y/N crumpled up the paper into a ball in her hand, then picked up a microphone. BLINKs saw her do this and were paying attention to her now, when Y/N looked up, they were scared as shit. Y/N's eyes were glaring at no-one particular, but it was cold and piercing.

"Who wrote this?" Her voice came out as cold as her eyes.

Everyone was quiet.

"Who did this?!" She shouted, making everyone flinch, even her members who were now paying attention to her.

Y/N was never seen angry, at least not this angry. Not even Jennie, who was the closest to her, seen her this angry. Everyone was lowkey afraid.

Everyone was silent and no one came up to confess, so Y/N sighed a little, eyes still piercing at no one particular.

"It's either you've left early or you're standing in this little of ocean of true BLINKs like a coward." She growled. "I'm sick of this. Not only is it happening to BLACKPINK, but also to other K-Pop groups. I'm so fucking sick of it."

A string of quiet gasps could be heard after she cursed. Some BLINKs have recorded it since they were already recording and others started to record.

"Anti-fans who call themselves 'true' fans, it makes me so sick. 'Get out the hell out of BLACKPINK, you whore. No one needs you there– BULLSHIT." Y/N emphasized the last word loud and clear. "If we debut with five members, it'll stay five members. If another group debuts with seven members, it'll stay seven members. If a group debuts with twelve members, it'll stay as that, you get my point. But what I'm saying is every member is needed."

"Do you even know how much idols have trained to get to where they are now? Some took five years, six years, ten years." Y/N paused and looked around the room before continuing. "Idols have and are working hard to pull themselves up the charts. Pouring their heart, soul and energy into everything. So, don't you ever call us or any idols useless. You may only call us that when you're higher than us."

"It's really sad that all fandoms have... immature fans, they misunderstood and start drama which others believe and start a fanwar or something. For example, BLINK and ONCE, ARMY and EXO-L. It's just.. sad. Those groups are friends, and have strong bonds with each other, but why don't their fans get together? Tell me, BLINKs."

The crowd of BLINKs before the stage bowed their heads down, ashamed and embarrassed. Y/N was right. They've seen BLACKPINK and TWICE interact with each other and all friendly and all, but they're enemies with ONCE..

"It's disappointing. It's so.. childish. If you see two groups interact with each other with smiles, that means they are friends, not rivals like their fandoms." Y/N sighed. "Please stop that and that'll make both groups happy."

"Also, if you're holding a grudge on a member, it's better to keep it to yourself or share with your fellow anti-fan friends. We don't need or want your hate letters. It'll be a waste of your time because we'll just throw it away after reading it." Y/N turned her head to the garbage bin at the corner and sucessfully, single-handedly shoots the ball of paper in before turning back to face front again. "Just like that. And we have better things to do."

"It doesn't matter if you've decorated it with designs, blood in this situation, we'll still throw away your work without hesitation. Either way, trash belongs in the bin." Y/N huffed. "But if you're really desperate to eliminate a member from a group, please talk to their company, managers, their other members. It's obvious the one you want to leave can't just read your death threat and leave immediately after, hm."

"Also, don't call yourself a BLINK, a ONCE, an ARMY, EXO-L, SHAWOL, CARAT, IGOT7— If you don't love each and every member equally." She stared firmly. "If you love one member and that member only, don't call yourself a fan of them. Love, Y/N." She finished with a 'sign'.

Everyone was silent before applauding Y/N's speech. Jisoo was crying again, while the other members were almost crying.

The four of them hugged Y/N and thanked her.

Some BLINKs were crying because what Y/N said was true. The ones who recorded everything, uploaded the video in various websites, while the others who didn't comforted BLACKPINK about the hate situations, and apologized for their childishness about being rivals with ONCE when the two groups were friends. BLACKPINK forgave the BLINKs and told them to try their best to be friends with ONCE, and they replied with a loud and determine 'neh!!!!!!'.

~•~•~•~

Not even a day after the fanmeeting, the video was going viral in numerous sites and got in the news.

BLINK and ONCE were friends now, so was ARMY and EXO-L.

K-Pop idols recieved almost no hate letter, only once or twice. Still, it was better than last time because they normally get ten or more, but now only one or two.. And they also meet only two or three anti-fans a day, and none in fanmeetings.

Every K-Pop idol was thankful for Y/N's brave message and thanked her on Twitter, Instagram, in their interviews, in their VLives, etc.

><><><><

Oh, how I wish this would happen. ARMY and EXO-L getting along again would be a dream come true T^T