V - "Your name..."

OMFG my hands are shaking THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND REVIEWS I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE *cries* I never really recieved any comments or votes on my works and this is just great ♥ YOU ARE MY WORLD! KEEP READING

"So? What are you eating?" Harry flashed a smile at me.
The whole menu! I shut myself from almost saying that and looked down at the menu they gave us.
"A Big Mac and a Pepsi, that's all." I replied in a low tone, somehow embarrased that he was paying.

"Lou, are you taking anything?" He said after nodding at me. Lou shook her head, focused of her bright pink iPhone. Oh gawd dis phaunes. Harry stood up and went to order.

"He's hot, isn't he?" Lou smirked after noticing me watching every step of him.
"What? No." I shocked in place. "I mean..I-I..Uh...Who..Wh- Ergh. Whatever." You're a shithole, Demz.
"Just what I thought." she laughed, still focusing on her phone. She gonna tell him, you dead. Swing!!!

I could feel my cheeks burn up. Dumbly, I hit the table with my head, letting it freeze there for a while. I was mentally killing myself in the most painful ways ever. Lou pat my shoulder, telling me to 'wake up'. I slowly raised my head to see Harry with a confused look in his face, the plates in his hands sharing an exciting smell just for me. I stopped my eyes widening, and shot him a smile. A really awkward one.

"Is everything okay?" he asked shooting stares at me and Lou.
"I asked her-
"No we're fine." I interrupted before she could ruin my one-time reputation with this hot guy in front of me.

Harry took a seat and gave me my plate. I kept my gaze in place, even though I was ready to eat everything at once. Greeder. Stuffing potatoes in my burger, I gave it a small bite before looking at Harry's plate. Jesus. He had ordered the whole menu.
"I was hungry." he whined after catching me staring. I could eat your whole plate.

I felt better. I continued eating my burger until a girl almost yelled.
"OMG I'ts Harry!" she rushed to our table. "Harry? Please Harry an autograph."
He whiped his hands and took her pen. "Where?" he asked politely.
"Here!" She handed him the first notebook she found from her deep pink Lonsdale bag.
I looked at my old blue backpack and gulped down. I really need new stuff.

Harry signed her notebook and gave the pen, flashing a small smile at her.
"Thank you!" she yelled, tears forming in her eyes. Duh so sensitive.
"Nothing." Harry replied and turned back to his plate.

"Who's her?" I heard someone whisper.
"Who?"
"The girl, with Harry!"
"Oh my, she's the bitch from before! The one whose ass was saved by Harry!"
"Eww, she's so ugly and fat! She doesn't even deserve to be with him!"

My mind almost exploded. I felt horrible. I wanted to yell at them but it would be useless. After seeing some more people staring at me, I stood up from the table, getting Harry and Lou surprised.
"I'm sorry but I have to go. Thanks for everything." I quickly found my last ten bucks from my monthly pay and left them on the table. Damn. Those were my really last ones. Before Harry could refuse them, I walked fast to the exit.

"Hey, wait!" I heard someone call out.
I quickly hid myself in the parking lot so he couldn't find me. But I was wrong.
"Hey, um.. Can you stop for a second?" Harry rushed behind me taking hold of my hand.
"Look, the more we stay togeth-, I mean, in that table, the more they're going to chase me. I just want to go home, alive." I said without thinking twice. Way to ruin everything.
"Who cares?" Harry replied. "Let me take you home."
"No, please." I begged. "After all my place is just two blocks away." Lier. "I can walk by myself. Thanks anyway. You are really kind." I smiled and walked away.
"Can I at least know your name?" he asked again rushing after me.
"Demi. Lovato. My name is Demi Lovato."
"Demi... Are you sure you want to go home alone? Lenox Avenue is not just two blocks away." he smiled, knowing that I lied.
I let out a huge breath and closed my eyes.
"Okay, you got me. But please no, I really want to walk home."
'Are you totally sure?" he asked coming closer. Too closer.
"Yes. Don't worry."  I took a step back and turned around. "Goodbye, Harry."
"Hey Demi!" he talked again.
I turned around again rolling my eyes. This was getting hilarious.
He laughed at me. "Can I have your number?" I narrowed my eyes, pushing my head to one side. "Please?" he begged, making me laugh.
"Urgh, you're so stubborn." I rolled my eyes again. "Give me your phone."
He flashed a huge smile at me and handed his black iPhone. Seriously...
I quickly wrote down and saved the number. "There you go." I handed the phone back.
"Jesus, from your expresion before, I thought you'd slap me right in the face!" He cooled down.
"Well, I am a bit aggressive, so can I walk in peace to my home now?" I asked.
"Sure thing." he smiled. "So, see you soon?"
"If the paps and fans aren't included in that, then yes. See you soon." I replied with a serious tone, then smiled.

"Nice eyes." he repeated. So he did remember.

I laughed at him and walked back to Marc's place.