XXXI - "The Offer."

"Hello?"

Scratching noises and broken voices came from the other line.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Ha-... Harry Sty-les?"

"Yes." he responded trying to make out the the words. "Who is this?"

"Are you re-" "Give me that pho-" "I know."

"Hello? Kris, is that you?"

"Harry?"

"Yes?!"

"Harry, I can't- hear you."

"Kris, Kris? You there?"

"She's, she is bad... Hospital... Attem-"

"Who, Demi? What happened? Kris? Kris you there?"

End of phone call.
*******************************************************************

March 12,

Possible time left; Six months//

Diagnose; Gliobiastoma - Brain Tumor S. III // Bipolar // Eating Disorders CF9845E//

 ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

        I woke up to noises and smell of burnt coming from the kitchen where as always Kris and Mickey were yelling to each other about money. Breakfast could wait for later. I felt exausted as usual but I put mny feet down and directed myself to the bathroom.
My make up from last night was still there and I needed to remove it as quickly as possible. I decided to take a short shower and then put new clothes on. Yes, I did like to wear good at home.  

So after giving myself an appropriate looking face I straightened my wig I rushed to my wardrobe and picked up a few clothes. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144677551)
After getting all nicey and stuff I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, whe I found my flat mates were still arguing on who knows what.

"Good morning fellas." I greeted grabbing a brioche. "Who set fire tot he rain?"
"You stupid friend burned pancakes cause she was daydreaming about shit." Mickey spat putting his hands on other food.
"Hands off, idiot!" Kris yelled abruptly putting the plate away.
"What time is it?"  I asked looking around, not finding Anne. "And where is Anne"
"Time to fuck off." Mickey said as Kris avoided his attempt to grab a pancake.
"11 20, Demz. Anne went to work. Don't forget your medecine later. Hey, is someone knocking?"
I stood up slowly and rushed to the door as quite koncks were heard. It couldn't be Anne, nor Harry. Then who?

I opened the door and a man, at least thirty years of age appeard in front of me. He was short and strange, wearing a black shirt and jeans.

"I assume you must be Demi Lovato." he smiled proudly as I didn'r say a word.
Who the hell is he? And how does he know my name?
"Uh, yes?!" I responded, confused as hell. "Is there something wrong?"

"Quite the contrary.Everything is perfect." he laughed lightly. "I am Tyler Shields and I have an interesting offer for you."

I raised a brow and looked at the stranger head to toe.
It couldn't be.