XXIV - "Ready."

ATTENTION READERS

IF YOU ARE AGAINST SAME GENDER RELATIONSHIPS, OR HOMOPHOBIC, OR JUST DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT THESE THEN I CONSIDER YOU AVOID THIS CHAPTER AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE.

DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARM YOU.

IF I GET ANY COMMENTS LIKE 'EWW GAY' OR ANYTHING ELSE AGAINST GAY PEOPLE YOU'LL BE BLOCKED AND REPORTED. THANK YOU.

ACCEPTING, OR NOT ACCEPTING IS A CHOICE.

I'M NOT AGAINST THOSE PEOPLE AND I'LL NEVER BE.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unbelievable." I let out rubbing my hands. "It's October and yet my body is freezing."

Harry shook my shoulders and walked us to the car.

"Probably because there was too much heat inside. Come on." he gestured and opened the door for me.

I jumped in; the heat hitting my face and my flushing cheeks. My body chilled on the feeling and I relaxed myself on the seat. Harry made his way to the other door and took the driver's seat. He quickly took my frozen hands and tried to warm them. I watched him blowing hot breaths at them and it just made me laugh. His attempts left him breathless.

"I love you." I whispered lost in his eyes full of concentration.

He smiled at me and kissed each of my knuckles.

"I love you more, babe."

I giggled and reached to hug him for a quick kiss.

"Um, Haz, is this the part where a car hits us from behind?" I asked trying to hold my laugh.

"Fuck you, that's the part." Harry shook his head. "You're such a moment ruiner."

"Hey!" I kicked his arm. "Fuck you too. It's a nice movie."

"Doesn't mean you have to relate its most horrible moment to this!" he snapped and shook his head.

"Whatever you're boring."

"Yeah, that's why you were nerding around 10 minutes ago about the fact that I'm the best person to hang out with."

"You give me nice food, that's the advantage."

"Oh, sure." he rolled his eyes giggling. "So, what's up next?"

"I was thinking about eating again."

"What?" he widened his eyes. "But you-"

"It was a joke, idiot." I interrupted him.

"Oh Lord, I can't keep up with your appetite."

"Then just shut up."

"Dork."

He started the car and focused on the road.

"What about a sleepover?" he asked again, breaking the two seconds silence.

"Harry, I just came back from your sleepover."

"Then let's do it again."

"No. You, are gonna get that ass and go to that fat meeting you father set up. It's been two weeks that he's willing you to go."

He let out a huge breath, bored.

"Fine. So tomorrow then?"

"Yes. No sleepovers, I have work."