quick end

Sooo...I explained myself at the end of the last chapter.

But, I'm gonna give you a quick overview what was about to happen in this book:

Thomas and Newt are watchings stars together, then Thomas starts painting stars to Newt and at one night while Newt is watching the stars again, he surprises him with his present, painting.

Time passes and suddenly (I don't know how) Thomas and Newt are both stuck in Thomas' house and the electricity goes away beacause of the lightning and thunder. The electer is gone for a while but it comes back.

Then, Newt goes on a hill to watch stars and Thomas ends up going with him. Starts raining and while running to the house that they saw on the road to the hill for a shelter, Thomas and Newt stop and KISS! Finally they make it to the house and stay there to the morning and go back home then.

On the next day, Newt tells his family that he is gay while Thomas tells the exact same thing to his friends. Sadly, Newt's family don't want to accept the truth but they have to.

Night. Thomas comes to Newt's window and knocks on it, waking Newt up and they go to swimming at night. They think out a word what will represent their love towards each other. Always is that word. They'll love wach other always.

Time passes again and Thomas starts to teach Newt how to paint and Newt teaches the constellations to Thomas.

Then there's New Year and everyone celebrate it happily and while the clock strikes twelve, Newt and Thomas kiss.

Few days after that, Thomas surprises Newt with a picnic at night. They end up being super cute and sweet and cuddling and then the book's last word is the word they say at the same time.
"Always."

THE END

Thank you for reading this book (I honestly don't know where did those reads came from) and for voting and commenting so sweet things! I love you all! It's hard for me too but I want to work on my three fanfics. One is old and two are about to come (yes NewtsLegacy your read correctly, THREE fanfics, TWO about to come 🙃) And I feel super sad about dissapointing you because you obviously waited for new chapter that never came. I'm so sorry.

But bye for now and see you soon!