Tattoos, golden and silver rings- Daniel

Hey guys, I'm alive hahaha. So my exams are over and I'll be able to write more. Also, there was some editing in one of the previous chapters, but, what's really important change is that Lana and Daniel are in a relationship. 

The brightness of the computer screen has been killing me for past 3 hours. Dear God, is there so little to know about this psychopath on the loose?

So far, this is all of the information I have:

The Mad scientist attacks in the middle of the night, or in the early morning.

Their victims are mostly 27-year-olds.

There are more female than male victims.

Out of acids, they use HF, H2SO4, HCl, and rarely NaOH.

All of these chemicals can be used to dispose of the body. HF is the best with the bones, though.

Their victims are found in 6 different towns.

The first victim was a man.

The first victims didn't have as much of the acids than they had before.

Killer hunts victims in Western Europe.

Suddenly, my phone rings.

It's Adan. Why the fuck is he calling me at.... 3 am?

"Adan, why the fuck are you calling me now? Do you know what time it is?!?!" I tell him coldly.

"Well, obviously," he responded seriously" it doesn't matter because neither one of us are sleeping."

"Okay." I rub my eyes, trying to stay awake," What do you want?"

"The body." I widen my eyes.

"I'm listening."

"It's got a note." Adan left a deep sigh, trying to calm himself.

"What? Did the killer attach it to the body? Where was the note put?" I need to know. This is an important investigation.

"In her mouth!" Adan finally said, disgusted.

I can feel the cold sweat running down my chin. This maniac is ruthless. Isn't death enough punishment? Can't they leave the corpse alone?

"So," I finally spoke, "What does the note say?"

"God is pleased."

I frowned "What? There were never any cases."

"Actually," Adan disagreed with me, then continued " There was always some sort of message, it's just that this time it's actually written black on white, on this paper, in an understanding language."

"So then, what are these 'signs' and 'languages'?" I asked, frowning because I have obviously done an awful research.

"Well," he yawned," All of the victims had some weird tattoos on their bodies."

What? I've never seen such information.

"Of course, this was not shown to the world, forensics didn't pay much attention to it." I can hear him grab the paper on the other side," However, I got the pictures of the victims today, they told me to give them to you. And, I've noticed that the symbols on every victim are quite similar."

I slapped myself. Dear God, it all makes sense now.

"So then, the first signs showing us that there is the same killer all along are those tattoos, not the acids, right?"