Chapter 2

Y/n woke up in an unfamiliar forest with an aching headache. He looked over to see his brother Jay slowly started to wake up as well. As soon as Jay woke up y/n said'Bro, I need to tell you something unbelievable but awesome.'Jay just responded with a nod and y/n started to explain everything that happened after he blacked out. After the explanation and showing him the proof with the stones stuck on them, Jay's jaw was dropped and his red slitted eyes wide open."Well then, I say that our first order of business is testing our new powers out shall we"Jay said with obvious excitement in his voice.'Yeah, now you go first.'y/n said.

Jay focused his mind on moving hi legs with his mind, and after two minutes of constant trial and error, finding different way to do it, his eyes suddenly started to glow yellow and he managed to stand up for the first time in his entire life....until he was tackled by y/n who was crying tears of joy that his brother managed to walk for the first time."Ok y/n, can you get of me please."Jay asked. Y/n got off him and shouted'Your finally able to walk, I'm so happy! Now it's time to test my reality stone.'Y/n focused on to creating a sword and just like that a sword appeared."Woah. Wait a minute, what if I want it to be a sword that can shoot lightning."y/n asked himself, with Jay too busy to listen because he was walking around. Y/n focused on to the the sword he created and red lightning started emanating off the sword. He swung it down the ground and suddenly lightning came out of the tip of the sword and struck the ground."Oh my god! Did you see that Jay?"y/n asked."Yes, and that could be useful to us in the future."Jay replied."Well, let's train in the abilities that we have obtained and get better at wielding them."Jay said."Alright. Let's do this."y/n replied.

Sorry for the short chapter. only 337 words