Chapter 4

1 week after adoption

It had been 1 week since y/n and Jay had been adopted by the Midoriyas. Jay had told them of their disabilities and Inko acted accordingly and got medical forms for them.

It was their first day of middle school, and Izuku, y/n and Jay(who is in a wheelchair being pushed by y/n) were going inside the gates when they were stopped by a boy with ash blond hair and red eyes."Hey deku. Who's the retard and who's cripple."the boy asked in a mocking tone."For your information, I'm called Jay an this is my brother y/n. I would not advise talking about my older brothers disability, or mine for that matter."Jay replied, sending a glare at him."Ooh, looky here we got ourselves a smart ass."the boy taunted. But before anything could continue on a teacher came up to them and said"Ah, you must be Jay and y/n. I am here to take you the headteacher for a talk."the teacher said.

Time skip to the headteacher's office   

Y/n and Jay were outside the headteacher's office with Jay reading a book and y/n just playing with some toys(a/n: You've got to remember that the entity increased y/n's potential intelligence, not actual intelligence). When the door opened Jay motioned to y/n to be pushed and they both went inside.

Some time after school had ended(I'm seriously not going to do that much just for 1 day of middle school) 

After the day had ended, Jay(in a wheelchair), Izuku and y/n were walking home and were discussing something."Um, Jay, y/n what high school do you want to go to?"Izuku asked."We both want to go to UA, the same as you."Jay replied, giving a quick glance to y/n who had no idea what any of that was.

Short chapter but hey, 297 words.