Part 7

Today is the day. The day that you will receive your punishment. You shivered as you think of all the possible punishments Bakehyun could torture you. You took a deep breath just when your stepmother called you. She obviously does not sound happy. You met her at the living room and as soon as she saw you, she went marching forward towards you and slapped your face hard.

Stepmother: HOW COULD YOU?! i JUST ASK YOU TO MOP THE FLOOR, NOT HURT MY DAUGHTER!

She slapped you again, but on the other cheek. Your eyes were tearing up but you tried to hold it in.

You: Im sorry.. I didnt mean to do that..

Stepmother: Rubbish! Dont talk nonsense to me. Its obvious that you purposely want my dear daughter to be injured so that you could be free from her torture well, you're DEAD WRONG! While she is not here, i will be the one making your life suffer and i'll make sure that everyday will be your nightmare until Pearl gets better!

She kicked your leg before heading to her room. You didnt want to cry so you controlled your tears from falling although the pain from her slap and kick were burning. You walked back to your room, dragging your injured leg. You prepared yourself quickly and went to school alone, just as how Baekhyun want it to be.

Exo was hanging around in the canteen when Sehun spotted you. You knew he was going to ask you about your bruise so your brain had already came up with a very lame and common excuse.

Sehun: (Y/N)! Oh my god! What happen to you?!

You: Its nothing. I fell down from the stairs.

Suho: Its obviously not that.. Did someone hurt you?

Baekhyun: She said she fell from the stairs, just believe her and get going to class. She is not anyone that we should bother about.

Baekhyun walked away and D.O gave him a dirty look.

D.O: Just because (Y/N) is not Pearl, doesnt mean she is not important.

Kai: Shh.. You're saying it too loud..

D.O: Let him hear me. I would most likely join Thunder if he ever kick me out of Exo. At least Wayne takes care of his members well..

Sehun: I think we should go now.. Baek will be angry if we are late.

D.O: Ugh! No one listens to me.

Kai: We do. Just that we have bigger problems to settle. Wecant just stand here and listen to you whining and complaining. You know we still havent think of how to help (Y/N) escape from her punishment today.

Suho looked at you and gave you a worried face. You smiled slightly and looked down.

Suho: I know you're not okay.

Suho whispers to you before bringing Exo and you to class.

As you stepped in the class, you saw Chanyeol and you immediately remembered the conversation you had with Sehun yesterday. You avoid his eye contact and sat beside him without any word.

Chanyeol: Hello and good morning!

He greeted you cheerfully but you just kept quiet and took out your books from your bag.

Chanyeol: Are you okay? Your face is kind of red.. Like you were slapped.. Do you want to go to the sick bay? I can bring you there.

 You opened your book and started to revise, pretending that you didnt hear him talk to you. Chanyeol went closer to your face and just stared at you silently. At the corner of your eyes, you could see a pair of big eyes that are so charming, a nose that was so cute that you felt like pinching it and lips that are so wonderful that you have the urge to touch it with your thumb. Suddenly, you saw something moving. The lips was curved into a smile and you realise that you had been staring at him. You looked away immediately, blushing madly. You could hear a soft chuckle from him.

Chanyeol: At least your face is red because of a very good reason..

You pressed your lips together, holding in your embarrassment. You noticed someone staring at you so you looked up. Sehun was looking at you with his pleading eyes again. He obviously saw the incident that just happen and it made you fell bad.

Okay, (Y/N). You have to do this for Exo. Excluding Baek. Control your feelings. You can do this!

You took a deep breath and listen to the teacher teaching.

Chanyeol: Hey, i dont understand this. Can you explain to me?

You just kept payiing attention to the class.

Chanyeol: You're ignoring me again..

He said that in a cute voice and the fact that he had deep voice made it even cuter. You controlled your feelings for the rest of the day until school ends. As soon as the bell rung, Baekhyun went to you and knock on your table, causing you to stop packing your things.

Baekhyun: Meet me at my place at 3. Sehun will escort you there. Be prepared.

You gulped after he left and Chanyeol gave you a weird look. You ignored him and quickly continued packing your things.