Part 8

You just finished packing and you brought your bag to your lap and hugged it. You stayed in that position, staring into space, thinking of all the possible punishments you could get.

Chanyeol: Why do you have to go to Baekhyun's house?

Sehun: Come on, (Y/N). Im sure you dont want to be late.

Sehun came and interrupted before you could reply Chanyeol. Wait, im not supposed to reply him anyway. Thanks Sehun.

Sehun walked past your table and waited for you at the the door. You took a deep breath before standing to head towards Sehun. When you were about to leave, Chanyeol grabbed your arm and pulled you back down to your chair.

Chanyeol: Im asking you again. Why do you need to go to his house?

He said in a stern voice. You said it was nothing and looked away. You tried to stand up again but he pulled you down again.

Chanyeol: Tell. Me.

Your heart was pounding really fast. His voice was deeper than usual and it scares you. You glanced at his arm and you saw the dragon tattoo Sehun was talking about. You started to breathe unconstantly as you thought how a handsome and cute face that you have fallen in love with had become a deadly beast. You murmured 'punishment' before using your full force to get out of Chanyeol's strong grip and running away to Sehun. You didnt look back.

Sehun saw you panting and asked what happened but you just shook your head and asked him to lead you to Baekhyun's house. Sehun frowned but he just go with the flow.

You: Where are the others? They're not following us?

Sehun: They are already at Baek's house, helping him set up your punishment.

You: Arent you... going to help me escape?..

Sehun stopped walking and looked at you. He knelt down and you could see that his eyes were apologetic.

Sehun: I would like to say that im really really sorry on behalf of Exo that we cant help you escape. Baek found out about our plan and he has forced us to stay in an empty, small room without food and water until your punishment is over. We have dissapointed you greatly and we sincerely apologise for being such weak people.

You were shocked that Sehun from Exo apologised to you while kneeling down, disappointed that they couldnt help and terrified about Baekhyun. However, to not make the situation worse, you took a deep breath and calm yourself. You brought yourself to the same level as Sehun and cupped his face to face you.

You: At least you've tried.

You said and gave him an encouraging small smile. He smiled back, but not for the same reason, not to give you encouragement, but to thank you for forgiving him and the rest of Exo.

You: Lets go. Dont worry about me. I'll be fine.

Sehun stood up and continued leading you to Baekhyun's house. After a few minutes of walking, you realise you were facing a pair of tall white gates.

Sehun: Wait here.

He went to a small blank screen at the side of the gates and pressed a blue button. The screen showed some options and he pressed another button on the screen. Then he placed his thumb over the screen and the gates immediately opened. You gasped at how big Baekhyun's house was. Then, there were two big guys wearing a suit running towards you. Both of them roughly pulled your arms behind you and stood still, as if waiting for instructions.

You were scared and looked at Sehun for help when you realise he was on the phone. You thought, how could he be on the phone when here you are being hold tightly by two strong men?

You just waited patiently until Sehun put his phone on loud speaker. You heard Baekhyun's voice saying 'let her in' before the two men literally dragged you into the house and into a dark room.