When He Kisses You

Armin-
He wasn't /that/ typical shy kisser, however, he would occasionally get all giddy afterwards. He'll kiss you lightly and take your hand within his own, admiring your beauty after sharing a tender kiss. After, he would maybe go on about how lucky he is and how he doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you.

Jean-
Of course, he'd love to kiss you wherever and whenever. He'll kiss you if you're sad, or even mad at him. His kisses were rather sloppy, as he wasn't particularly good at them ( and when you told him that, he'll come up with some stupid excuse as to why. )
He'll only kiss you once and once only, that's if you're in a public place that is.

Eren-
Jaeger loved to show off his prize, so very much like Jean, he'll kiss you anywhere. Occasionally he'll get embarrassed but that was rather rare. After noticing how flushed you got, he'll give you a small smirk and maybe pinch your cheek. He loved watched your face change from a range of emotions.
His kisses were rather rough, occasionally smashing himself upon your own which caused your teeth to hit each other. However, when he was rather relaxed and peaceful, he'll place a very soft kiss upon your lips which made you eager for more.

Levi-
One kiss, that was it. One kiss every two hours probably, but you knew what he was like when it came to germs. He wasn't particularly romantic and he never actually pictured himself to be in a relationship, so when it came to kissing- it was rather awkward.
He'll kiss you only in private, that was if he felt like it. Sometimes it was completely random. His hands would remain to himself, which made you eager for his touch; he only did that on purpose.
His kisses were soft, yet determined. Forceful, however not so much. Perfect, yet still needed practice.

Erwin-
He loved kisses, he was a loveable teddy bear and constantly craved attention. He loved to kiss you whenever and wherever, showing you off was his hobby at this point.
His hands would place themselves either on your hips or waist as he peppered you in kisses, from your lips to your jawline until you asked him to stop. It was adorable however invaded your god damn space, especially if you were shopping.
His kisses were controlling and defiantly showed how dominant he was, even with a kiss.

Mike-
He always took his time to kiss you, his lips floating above yours before making contact. He loved to make you eager and wait, kissing you quickly if you were good- however, if you didn't wait, he'll only wait longer.
Weirdo, however you somewhat loved it. His hands would touch your stomach lightly as he kissed you, which caused goosebumps to scatter up your arms and legs. He was good at teasing the hell out of you.
His kisses were quick and short, however became long and needy when they wanted to be. Truly amazing. What'd he practice on? Probably his hand.

Bertholdt-
Shy, incredibly shy. That was one word to really sum it up. He always blushed or flushed when he kissed you- that was in public. When alone, his kisses were perfect and he had more control than you'd imagine.
His hands would shyly link with your own, causing you to smile within the kiss. He loved to make you blush, however that was hard.
His kisses were beyond perfect, you only wished he'd kiss you more often.

Reiner-
Of course, he loved to ruin the kiss with a joke, a squeeze or sudden raspberry. Despite that, he would love to kiss you. Without slipping in the occasional tongue, his kisses were soft and loving.
With such a strong build, he make sure to be careful and delicate when it came to planting kisses on you. His hands would run up and down your body, occasionally squeezing to see where this kiss would take him. 

Give me some ideas, eh?