Eren x Reader | Sore Loser | NSFW !

/ Artwork goes to -> bev-nap | @ tumblr ! \

{ hello I haven't updated in awhile so enjoy this really shitty writing pls don't judge me akskskjss it's so bad.

I haven't even check it for spelling so leave me alon pls ily ❤️ }

NSFW BELOW CUT ! 16+ PLEASE !
—————————————————————————
MODERN AU !

" Who's the loser, you the loser. "
" Keep talking smack and I'm gonna have to show you who's gonna win. Me. "
" In your dreams, TheJeagerBomb. "
The brunette immediately frowned, his once determined look that would not once wipe off his face completely vanished at the name. You knew how embarrassing that name was for him, evidentially he got this gaming console when he was just a teenager, so that embarrassing name stuck with him until he grew up. Unfortunately for him, he was never able to change it- and making a new account would be too much of a drag, he had way too many trophies on this one. He narrowed his brows at you, nudging his elbow playfully into your arm to throw you off.

The both of you were currently huddled together in his living room, sitting right in front of the TV. His parents had both gone out for an anniversary dinner for their wedding, it was an incredibly fancy one and upon arrival, you had to compliment his mother. She did simply look gorgeous in her dress and jewels. You had always got along with Eren's mother, she'd always call you her daughter despite the fact she already had one, which was Mikasa. The raven haired female was currently out too, sleeping round a friends house. As Eren hated to admit it, he didn't want to spend the night alone so had invited you to stay the night. Of course, it took a lot of pleading to your parents, the whole idea of you staying round a boys house with no parents wasn't particularly pleasing for them. But to all the begs and the occasional white lie, your parents had finally allowed you to.

The both of you were sat together in the living room, curtains drawn with hardly no lights on expect the one in the hall. The only light which could be seen was the TV, illuminating the rather large room as the both of you played some shooting game Eren had grown addicted to. You weren't a particularly big fan, but whenever competition got in the way, you suddenly hopped onto his gaming console to prove that you could totally beat his ass.

A grin suddenly landed across your features as it was announced that your team had won, causing you to throw your arms up in the air with rejoice and laughter. The feeling was great, especially now that you had an excuse to enough Jaeger with it.
" Guess who's the winner now?! " you practically yelled in his face, causing the Male to immediately frown once again.
" Whatever, in the next match I'll totally beat your ass. I was just going easy on you, " he declared with yet again, another determined smirk across his face. What an idiot, he just doesn't learn or want to admit defeat at all. Eren loaded up the next game, his brows knitting together in stern concentration as he remained focused onto the screen. You had done the same and you were rather happy to find the start of the match had started off well for you, however miserably started to go down hill. Your high rate of kills were immediately dropping and now your deaths were increasing. When snapping your head around to Eren, a huge grin could be seen across his face that was eerily illuminated from the TV. It was clear he was pinpointing your character and killing you immediately on sight.

Of course you weren't happy and now you were beginning to frantically button smash in an attempt to win. But with the scoring rates on top of the screen, it was rather clear that Eren whom had sat beside you rather quietly throughout all this was winning by a milestone. As the game ended, it was suddenly clear who won which immediately made you deadpan right there and then. Now it was Eren's turn to brag, which he wouldn't turn down by a long shot. He turned his head and before he could even open his mouth, you immediately filled in the silence with your own words.
" Shut up. "
" I won- "
" Yeah, I know. " Eren chuckled upon hearing that, it was rather clear in your voice that you weren't happy.
" Don't be such a sore loser, suck it up, " he spoke a little softly however it wasn't long until he was prodding your shoulder and repeating the same words over again. " Loser. "