#6

His not wearing his necklace......

WHHHHHYYY

He ran back on stage as him and his band bow down as everyone clapped and whistle.

Did you see that?! I said turning around.

Hell yeah. He stopped when he was singing the "you still have all my heart" part. Jaime said.

What does that mean? I asked now questioning.

I don't know but the real problem, did you see his necklace? Mike said.

No, he didn't even have it on. I said tracing the table.

Maybe,he did but was under his shirt. Tony said.

No, you'll be able to see it through it. I said.

Well just talk to him, maybe he'll have it out. Mike said as thought about it.

Yeah, I will. I said getting off my seat as I try to find the backstage.

I was walking around until I saw Kellin talking to someone. He was laughing and touching the dudes arm until I noticed something.

His necklace.......

was glowing.

I felt something sharp and it hurts.......

Oh....

It's my heart.

He saw me and wave as I ran back to the table where Tony saw me.

Hey what's wrong? Tony said worry.

His necklace was growing. I said as my voice was wobbly.

I heard Kellin calling my name as Tony grab Mike and Jaime and took me away.

We were walking when we heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see Kellin screaming as I turn away.

Mike cover me as Jaime went to talk to Kellin. Tony hold my arm as we heard up to my apartment. I turned around to see Kellin standing in the street looking at me sad. I turned away not wanting to seeing him.

We head inside as they asked me if I wanted them to stay.

Yeah, can y'all? I said sounding sad.

They smiled at me weakly as Jaime grab pillows and blankets and put Netflix, Tony getting popcorn, and Mike hugging me.

This is so weird. I said.

Why? Mike said.

Because this should be switch. I'm supposed to comfort you. I said as Mike laugh

Little brothers have to help out once in a while. Mike said as I smile

I love you little bro. I said as he said it back.

We put Paranormal Activity 2 and it was really fun. I was getting sleeping so I lay on a pillow and let sleep take over.

[Next day]

I woke up to see a random ass movie on and the guys laying really weird on the couch and floor.

I look at my phone and it is [10:20] and I feel I need to do something.

FUCK! I NEED TO GO TO THE BOOKSTORE! I said to myself as I got up and head to my room.

I changed not bothering to take a shower, kicked Tony, Mike, Jaime up, and told them to lock my door when they leave. I ran to the front door checking if I have my keys and close my door running.

I begin in breath heavy.

Damn, I need to work out. I said to myself as I continue to run.

I notice a line was outside as I cuss myself and apologize to my costumers and unlock my door.

People came in, did there shopping, and leave.

[4 hours later....]

I thanked the customer as I went to clear my computer for the next.

Welcome to Knowledge.......

I pause as Kellin was there looking at me worry.

Oh, um hello Kellin. I said feeling my cheeks getting red.

Hey Vic, how you been? He asked. I can feel the huge ass silents between us and it's so fucking awkward.

Fine and you? I asked

Fine as well. He said with a little smile.

I smile back.

It was silent when I remembered I had a job.

So what do you need? I asked.

Talk to you actually. He said and I felt my throat tighten.

I'm kinda busy, but when I'm in lunch break we can talk. I said and Kellin looked like he was kinda hurt.

Sure. When do you get out? He asked as I look at my phone.

Well it's [12:30] in the afternoon so at 1:00. I said as I tried to hurry this conversation.

Umm, yeah sure. He said as he stand there.

WhY ArEn't YoU LeAvInG? I said in my head as he just lay on the desk.

I'm going to be busy, so you can just go. I said in the nicest way possible.

He was kinda shocked when I said it but said ok as he leave the store.

I groan as I turn my back onto my desk and slide down.

Fuck My Life. I whisper.

[20 Minutes Later.....]

I finish ranging up one of my costumer as I look at my phone.

It's [1:00] and now I have to face Kellin.

I flip my sign for lunch break and text Kellin saying where to meet up.

Kellin: I'm at Jerry Cafe

Vic: Ok

I turn off my phone and walk to the cafe. During my walk, I started to think what Kellin would say.

Does he think I hate him? Does he think I don't like him? Does he think I don't want him?!

Man, I hope this goes well. I said to myself as I see the Cafe.

I open the Cafe and see Kellin sitting in a booth. He sees me and wave at me. I fake a smile and walk over feeling my palms getting sweating.