Chapter 3: First Pokemon Battle

My stomach rumbled as I flew through the forset looking for berries or something I could eat. So far I found nothing that I could eat. I thought I'd find something by now, but I was still searching. In the middle of nowhere I found a bowl with pokemon food in it. It was obviously a trap, but I couldn't help it so I floated over to the bowl and picked up some of the food. I stared at it for a while before I shoved it in my mouth and to my suprize it taste really good. I couldn't resist and grabbed the whole bowl. As I predicted it was a trap. A net wrapped around me and I was stuck. "Oo I caught something" a voice said. A man came from behind a tree and looked at what he caught...Me. He stared in shock. I had use a move that looked like scratch. "It used scratch with Metronome" the man said annoyed smacking his face. "I'll just have to battle it then" he said as he released a pokemon. A watchog came out of the pokeball and it imedeantly used mean look. "Now you can't flee the battle! Ha!" the man yelled. He commanded watchog to use scratch. "Sorry. This might hurt" the watchog said as he charged at me and sliced me with his claws. Indeed it hurt, but it wasn't enough to defeat me. I used metronome and a hyper beam came out and hit the watchog. It fainted. The trainer retreated watchog and sent out another pokemon. "Your my final pokemon! Its up to you. Poison powded bulbasaur!" he shouted as he sent out a bulbasaur. It followed directions and sent the powder my way. It hit me and now I felt awfully sick like I had the stomach flu or something. I used metronome again and a flamethrower came out which was enough to defeat the bulbasaur. "Ahh! How did it defeat me!?!?" he yelled as he ran out the forest. The poison still was damaging me and soon I was laying down unconscious in the forest.