Chapter 7: Rescue

I opened my eyes to find myself back inside my tent where I slept before this pokemon crap started. If I remebered correctly today was Saturday and I would get to catch the shiny mew. I got up out of my sleeping bag and exit the tent. I yawned and looked down to the ground to find a pokeball. I kneeled down and picked it up. It had my initials caeved in it: L.W. "How does someone know my full name?" I thought out loud. I let the pokeball hit the floor and out popped out the one and only! Mew! "Oh hello..." I said as soon as I saw who came out. "Ha you asked how I would know your name. Im a psychic pokemon dude. I can read your mind Luke Wilson" she explained. " please don't call me that" I said. "Ok so what are we doing first today?" she sighed "Training? Trainer battling?.... Releasing me into the wild?" she began to smile. "No. I have something else in mind" I replied as I remebered I probally wouldn't have gotten mew if it wasn't for two certaint people I met yesterday.  "Hey mew! You know teleport right? Do you think you can teleport us somewhere?" I asked. "Where exactly?" Mew replied.

In the blink of an eye we appeared in front of team mischievous base. "Ok lets go!" I yelled as I ran towards the entrance. "Wait! We can't rescue them without a plan". Her words made me stop in my tracks. "Eh... Good point" I said. "Maybe we can enter the base, take out all the guards, and then BOOM! We can easily exit the place with no one to get in our way" I explained. "Thats good!" mew said as she flew towards me. We entered the building and I imediantly knew my plan wouldn't work. Around the corner were too many guards in that one corridoor. "Any, new plans?" I said a little embarrassed. "I got this" she said. She vanished and shortly afterwards what seemed to sound like a fire alarm went off. Most of the guards ran off mubbling about emergency posts to guard. Then mew appeared next to me. "Ok ready?" she asked. I nodded and pulled my tysplosions pokeball from my belt and we went around the corner to fight the remaining guards. The first guard sent out a ferrothorn and the second sent out his klinklang. I let tysplosion out of its pokeball and commanded it to use flamethrower. He released the powerfull flames and ferrothorn and kilnklang fainted. "Now lets go" I said as we passed the two defeated grunts. Behind them was three differnt directions to go. "Which way should we go first" mew asked me. "This way" I said as I pointed to my right side.

Apparently going to the right was a waste of time. There was just a dead end and more guards came out. They were easy though because they kept using steel types. Tysplosion was probally bathing in xp in his pokeball right now. Then I decided we would go back to the hall way we were in earlier, but instead of going left we went straight. More different paths. We went left this time and finally we found thr right door. "We found it finally!" I shouted. We opened it to find nothing but thin air. "They must have moved them" I said rubing my neck. Then a scream rung out through the building. "Lets follow it" mew said beggining to float off around a corner. I quickly followed after and we tracted the screaming to a randon metal door with a keypad. "Oh Wow! they only give THIS door a keypad" I yelled pissed off. "Hey Mrs.Pyschic! Think you can try to mind read someones mind through this door. Theres a chance they'll know the code" I said. Mew understood and was already consentrating. Try 7363. I pushed the numbers and the keypad beeped and the door popped open. We walked in to find Mark tied to a chair with a shocked face and Mia screaming like an loundred. Why? Well.. Currently a team mischievous scientist was trying to take some of her blood with a needle. "Mew use confusion..or something.." I said. Mew sent a confusion move and it hit the scientist in the face knocking him over. "Phew" Mia said. I ran up to them and untied their ropes. "Thanks, but who are you?" Mark asked. "No time to explain now" I replied. "We don't who he is, but I know one thing! He's dreamy" she said smiling. I blushed a little. We ran on the same path we took to get to the room and soon enough we made it outside the base. We ran a far safe distance from the building. "So anyways. Who are you" Mark asked once again. "Erm. I don't know how to say this. Uhhh. Remeber me from yeaterday?" I tried to find a way to reply. "...no" Mia said. "Its me guys. Luke" I said. "...oh hi" Mia said smiling awkwardly. She began to blush. Mark began to laugh. "Yea lets do something else so this isn't awkward any longer.

So after that we went to the pokemon center and ate some food in the cafe. They quickly ate the food as if those people didn't feed them. Maybe they didn't feed them. Whatever happened I was just glad they were safe.

After we finsihed eating our meal I said "So. What are we gonna do now?". That questions answer was pretty obvious because we all had gym badges already. "Well the Lil-Leaf gym is right outside" Mark said. We all nodded.

"That was when I knew I was going to have the best adventures" Luke said to his daughter Jade and her friend Ron.