Chapter 5: Trade resort

We all sat there for about a minute before Mia broke the silence by saying "So... What are we gonna do. It won't make sense to just sit here for the rest of the day". "Why don't we go to the trade resort? I bet we'll find some good trades there" Mark exclaimed.  "What pokemon do you even have?" I asked through telepathy. "We'll show you!" the twins said in sync. They both pulled out there pokeballs and let their pokemon out. Out of Mark's pokeballs a Salamance, Sceptile, Zebstrika, and a boy pikachu. The pokemon Mia owned were  beautifly, sylveon, axew, and her own pikachu which was a girl.
As soon as their pokemon escaped their pokeballs they all turned to my direction and  showed faces of excitment. "Which one of them caught you?" the axew questioned me. "No no no" I said as I got ready for a lot of explaining.

Later

We were now in the trading resort which resembled a casino for some strange reason. There was so many trainers talking and trading pokemon it was crazy. "I'll trade you my shaymin for that mew" a random trainer chating with Mark said while he pointed in my direction. I tapped Mark and shook my head and I could understand the message. "Yea. Sorry but I'm not trading this mew for any pokemon" he told the trainer. "Espesially not for a shaymin" he whispered under his breath. I sighed with reloef and floated over to Mia who was siting down on a nearby cusion. "Hey Mia. Aren't you gonna trade a pokemon or something" I asked her. "Well... No." she replied. "Andddd why not?" I asked imediantly. "Well after a recent incedent... I don't wanna trade my pokemon". I sat there staring at her obviously waiting for an explanation. She sighed but finally said "I was ripped off by a trainer. He was trading pokemon eggs so I decided to see if I could get a good trade. I traded my starter, piplup for what appeared to be a fennekin egg, but... It was really a painted magikarp egg". She hid her face in her hands from embarassment. "Hey its ok. When I was six I thought I could get a legendary pokemon by wishing on a star..... That didn't go as I expected" I sighed. She giggled at my comment and eventually we were both laughing. "Ok we can leave now" Mark said as he aproached us. "Got any trades?" I asked him. "Nope" he said as Mia got up and we left the trade resort.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. Sorry about the delay. I haven't updated the story resently because I'm having trouble thinking of what happens next (I have writters block). Thank you for reading this chapter of pokemon freaky friday.

TheGoodraGamer out