Ch. 4- Shipping

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FOR TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

Travis's POV
Zane is going to be released from the hospital tomorrow!! We were setting up a welcome back party and I was in charge of calling everyone. I had just called Zenix (A/N- I don't know) and he said that him and Gene would totally go. I was about to call Phoenix, when Luzu shouted from the other room, "Travis, Dante! It's okay if KC and Phoenix come over right!" "Yeah I don't care," I shouted back. "Sure whatev's," Dante said. Phoenix and KC were the last people I needed to call so I just waited for them to get here. They finally got here and I asked them, "Hey, wanna come to Zane's 'Welcome Back Home' party" "Nya! Yeah, Kawaii~Chan would love to come," "Heheh, I would love to come!" Phoenix and KC said. "Well, me, KC, and Luzu are gonna go make ship art in Luzu's room," Phoenix exclaimed. I suddenly became very, very terrified for me and Zane. 

Phoenix's POV
I was drawing Zane and Travis when Luzu came back with some snacks for us. "Thanks Luzu~Kun,"KC thanked her. "Thanks," I said. "Your welcome guys, also boy so far," he notified us. "What ships are you guys drawing, I'm doing Zanvis," I asked. "Kawaii~Chan is doing Aarmau," she said. "Well, I'm doing, well, uh...I can't say," Luzu said. "Ooooo, is it you with someone~," I asked. "N-no, of c-course not heheh," he blushed. "Luzu~Kun totally is" Kawaii~Chan almost shouted. His face just reddened. I sighed, "Yep, I know him better than almost anyone else, he's drawing ship art with him involved," "I-I-, fine I am i-its with my crush since high school actually, Lucinda," She confessed. (A/N- In real life, I do not like Lucinda, but she is in my top 3 of favorite characters, now you may continue reading) "Really! I never would have guessed Lucinda, I would've thought Laurance," Phoenix said. "Ew, no not Laurance~Kun and Luzu~Kun, Katelyn~Sama and Luzu~Kun!" KC almost shouted, once again. "Well, we should go put the art that we've finished in your shipping shrine Kawaii~Chan," I sighed. "We'll be here for Zane's party, cya then!" I then left.

Zane's POV
They said they were coming at 4:00 to hang out with me today, but it's 4:23 now. I waited for 5 more minutes and then they came through the door, apologizing for being so late. "We're so sorry Zane, I got caught up with KC and Phoenix and-," Luzu got cut off. "I was hanging out with Dante and Garroth and lost track of time," Travis said. I got a big hug from both of them and some of my favorite cupcakes, red velvet w/ strawberry frosting. We all ate the cupcakes happily, I was about to ask how they managed to get them here when Travis whispered Luzu something that I couldn't make out. She nodded her head and then cleared her throat saying she needed to wash herself and make a call that might take awhile. After she left Travis got up and grabbed a napkin and cleaned my face, "T-Travis, I'm not a little kid I can do it myself!" "Heheh, to bad my little blackberry," Travis smirked. "Never call me your little blackberry ever again," He just stood there and laughed. I just rolled my eyes and laid back. Travis then went up and kissed me, but sadly there's something we need called oxygen so we had to pull apart. "I love you Travis." "I love you too, Zane" I hugged him. "I can't wait to be able to get out of this hospital bed and hang out with you more." "Hey Zane, wanna go on a date after you get back home?" Travis asked. "Yeah, I would love too."

Luzu's POV
I just got off the phone with my brother and was heading back to the room when I saw Ein, one of my best friends from high school. (A/N- this does not involve Emerald Secret at all) My tail started wagging and I walked up to him and tried to startle him. He yipped and when he turned, he saw who I was and hugged me. "Long time no see, Luzu," He said. "Yeah, who are you visiting, also I'm male currently," I told him. "I'm visiting my uncle, he was ran over by a herd of caribou in a zoo. None of us really know what happened, but why are you here." He asked. "I'm visiting Zane, also our high school ship is sailing," My tail started wagging like crazy. "Really! He REALLY got with Travis!" "Yep!" I said. "You wanna come see them real quick, oh Travis asked me if I could leave them alone for a little bit~ Do you think they're making out~" I asked. "I totally think they are," He said. We went back to the room and opened it as quietly as we could and it turned out we caught them right as they were kissing. We both pulled our phone's and started snapping pictures. They looked up and both started blushing, we just chuckled evilly. I sent the photo's me and Ein took to KC and Phoenix. We walked in and Travis turned from blushing to confusion. "Why is Ein here," he asked. "He was visiting his uncle," I answered.

Zane's POV
I was kissing Travis when I noticed a creaking sound, I opened my eyes to find Ein and Lu, snapping pictures of us. I blushed like crazy and Travis had noticed I had stopped kissing him and looked around, then saw them and started blushing almost as bad as me. They just started giggling and came in. They stayed and talked with me for a little longer than Ein said he had to visit his Uncle and Luzu and Travis had stuff they needed to do. 

                                                                                 THE NEXT DAY

Travis's POV
Today's the day Zane is coming back. I got up and poured myself some cereal, when I heard Luzu or Dante get up. I assumed it was Luzu since Vylad spent the night. I was right, I saw Luzu in their pajama's come from the hallway. "I'm male again," was the first thing he said. "No good morning," I asked. He just said, "Nope." I laughed. "You've been hanging out with Zane at the hospital too much." "Hey, you wanna spy on them...again," "Naturally," I got up and put my cereal bowl in the sink and pulled out my phone. "Let's go," he told me. I pulled the door open just a crack and saw Vylad in the crook of Dante's arm. I giggled slightly and took some picture's before coming in and bouncing on their bed again and shouting, "WAKE UP!! TODAY IS THE DAY ZANE GETS BACK!!" I accidentally knocked Vylad off and he winced in pain, "Sorry, Vylad!" Dante got up and growled at me while saying, "Be careful, your gonna hurt my little pea." He picked up Vylad and put him on the bed giving his forehead a kiss. He got under the blankets with Vylad, "Leave us alone, it's not even light out," "Fine," I grumbled. I went back with Luzu and asked, "Did you get a picture of Dante holding Vylad." He showed me a picture, "Score, we gotta show Phoenix and KC!" 

A/N- That's all for this chapter nothing much happened, but what party games will be played at Zane's surprise welcome home party?? Author~Chan out!