ACCEPTED - FILE NO. 1

You had to keep running. You HAD to. You were gonna be late to your new job.

    First day and you're already making a bad impression, stupid! You thought.

    First of all, your car had broken down. Second, the bus left at the last minute. But hey, at least you were exercising. You had recently got a job offer at Wings Hospital. You thought today was gonna be great, but life had other plans. You checked your watch. 7 minutes until you're late.

    You saw the large black and white building ahead, and you sped up. Your arms and legs were screaming at you. Fuck, fuck, fuck! You thought.

     You skidded to a stop, panting. You had made it a minute early. You were told to meet at the new hospital at 10 AM, sharp. You swung open the door, sweaty as fuck. Jesus that took forever.

     "Looks like you had a rough time gettin' here." A female with a New York accent said. You look over at the receptionist, and she looked pretty nice. "Name's Emilia." She flashed you a grin.

     "Y/N L/N." You said between breaths. "I'm here because I got a job recently?" Emilia nodded, pressing a button on the speaker-talk thingy. (Wtf is it called)

     "Doctor MGB, please come to the front, Doctor MGB to the front please." She seems confident, you thought.

     "You called, Emilia?" A blue haired male asked. "Ah, Y/N, welcome!" He quickly walked over to you, shaking your hand. You smiled, as he walked over to Emilia whispering something. He turned to you. "Y/N, we're going to need you to sign a contract.

      "Uh, okay...?" You said, questioning the place's system. A contract? Must be about hours and stuff. You were shocked as you read it.

                  THE FOLLOWING CONTRACT MUST BE SIGNED.

  EMPLOYEE MUST BE WILLING TO COME WHENEVER NEEDED.

  EMPLOYEE MUST KNOW THAT IF INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR, THE HOSPITAL WILL NOT COVER IT.

   UNAUTHORIZED AREAS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO RANK FIVE EMPLOYEES OR LOWER. 

   THANK YOU FOR READING,

                                             WINGS HOSPITAL

   PLEASE SIGN HERE: _____________________

   PLEASE USE FULL NAME.

 What the bloody fuck!? You thought. I need this job. Nothing bad will happen right?

 You signed the contract, unaware of what could the area hold.

"Alright, (Ms./Mr./Mrs./preferred) L/N, welcome to Wings hospital." MGB smiles warmly at you, and gestures you to follow. You do, and you're led down to the basement. A chill runs down your spine. Weird, you thought.

   All of a sudden, a loud scream cut through the basement. It scared the shit out of you. MGB merely winced, then continued to walk down.

   "WHAT THE FUCK WAS-" You were cut off by MGB shushing you.

   "It's fine. It happens." Was all he said. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

   You reached the bottom of the stairs, and you were met with doctors rising around, doing doctor things. A couple were crowded around a door. The doors were solid white metal, with small windows at the top. Your eyes fluttered around, confused. MGB rushes to the swarm of doctors, concerned.

    "Is Patient 0 okay?" He asks. Patient 0? What?

    "Yes, but they're having a...I'm not sure what to say." A man who looked like MGB, but with orange hair and glasses said.

    "What's going on?" You asked.

    "You weren't informed? This is a mental hospital." The orange haired guy said. 

    Suddenly the screaming stopped. Everything went silent. It was soon replaced with laughter, and a cracking sound. The two men in front of you whipped around shoving past the other doctors.

    "Come any closer and one of you in next." A deep voice cut through the newly found silence. Were they the cause? "Good." No one moved. You carefully moved towards the group, not making a sound.

    You saw what the center of attention was. A person, with electric blue hair with one or two streaks of pink hair. They held someone's lifeless body in their arms. The limp body was a male, his neck snapped at a 90 degree angle. Definitely dead. The presumed murderer caught your eye, and dropped the body, kicking it towards you and the group of people. "Have him." They said.

    They smiled a Cheshire Cat smile at you, and you lost consciousness.

FILE NO. 672 INACCESSIBLE.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO REBOOT SYSTEMS?

_yes_

REBOOTING...

Word Count: 716

A/N: holy shiteu this is the longest thing I've ever written