- 6 -

"Good morning mama" x says leaning over me with a goofy but sexy smile on his face, already dressed in day clothes.

"Good morning babe, how long have you been up?" I say w/ a confused look on my face but smiling back.

"About an hour, hey I got a surprise for you, come to the bathroom with me." X insists.

"As you wish" I said.

I walk into the bathroom with X's hand over my eyes. He then directs me to the bathroom counter. He takes his hand off of my face and I open my eyes.

A pregnancy test???!

It's out of the package and it's already got a result on it.

"What's that say?" X says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Positive...... who's positive though?"

"You because you don't flush the toilet"

"😳 so let me get this right, I'm pregnant right now?! You took my test for me by dipping it in the toilet and I'm pregnant???!" I say with so many emotions running through me.

"Yep" X says, like, blushing.

"All we gotta do now is take you to the doctor"

"Wow, I don't know what to say. How did you know? Damn why didn't I think of this.

"Well, you were throwing up and you've been mad tired. I couldn't see you stressing about that fight to where it would affect you that bad. You don't strike me as that type of person. Plus... we only wore a condom the first time."

"What a thot!" I said about myself jokingly.

X and I just laugh, smiling, looking at ourselves in the mirror.

I guess I got a taste of something and got carried away. Honestly thought I'd never NOT use a condom. Damn that's crazy I'm pregnant with his child and I've met none of his family, neither has he met any of mine. We're not even exclusive for real. We're committed but nobody knows about "us".

"We barely know each other." I confess.

"We've been talking for months though. You told me I know you better in a few months than anyone you've know for years."

"Yeah your right, time doesn't mean anything." I said.

"It's a fake concept" x inquired, on that note we get into some really deep conversations.

I hope we make some good parents. I don't want my child do suffer. I'll make sure I do whatever I can so they don't have to suffer. I hope my child doesn't get my or X's mental illnesses. Yeah, we made it, but I don't want my child to experience that. We go together so well because of it, but hopefully our child will have the best environment and parents possible. He or she deserves that.🤞🏼