Meet your biggest fears (No ones POV)

Anna vanished out of thin air making her laugh echo through It's layer. "Guys whats going on?" Eddie whispered. "I don't know."  Richie held that bat in his hands.  Bill had a pipe, and so did everyone else. But Lucas had a sling shot, and Eddie and Max got ready to fight with their fists.

"Guys I swear if my fear is here." Mike said. "Well its all of ours." "What is it?" "The demogorgen!" They all said. They all heard a low growl. "Guys." Eddie whispered. They all saw Will's body fall onto the ground. "Will!" Mike screamed running after him. But then Eleven/Jane showed up and pushed Mike back with her powers. "Welcome to hell." She said as blood flowed down her nose. "You so thought that was me?!" Will looked at the clone of him after he came around the corner. "Your n-n-not Will!" Bill got ready to swing the pipe at him but Eleven snatched the pipe out of his hands and threw it as she stuck up her hand. Will walked towards Bill. "Your right i'm not Will. Because he's dead!" He turned into Anna. "Then who is that?" Dustin asked pointing to Eleven. "That's just me playing games on you." Anna swiped her hand in the air and made Eleven disappear. "What did you do to her?!" Max yelled. "Oh you know. What I always do." Mike ran to her and pushed her to the ground and fell with her. He held a knife to her neck. "Go ahead, jab it in if you have to." Anna dared. Mike struggled to do it. "Oh you softy." Then a girl slowly walked towards them. "Oh don't mind her Mike, she's just trying to scare you." 

She had her long black hair covering her face

She had her long black hair covering her face. That has been Mike's personal fear after he had watched it on Halloween. I looked up at her and shook in fear. "Mike!" Everyone screamed as she got closer. He got off of Anna and ran to everyone else. As he thought he was hugging one of his friends he saw the white clothing and saw Samara. (Girl in Photo). He screamed. He tried to run but he held him tight. "Then Annabelle rocked in a rocking chair as Dustin turned around. "Shit." 

(Sorry readers if you wanted to see a picture of her. I tried but I got to scared, sorry, look her up if you need to -Author) 

Dustin turned back around and saw her standing in front of him, He screamed. Anna laughed. She was more powerful than her dad. She could control many things at once. Bill ran towards her. She vanished but a picture of Georgie stayed put. He paused holding the picture. Anna made Pennywise appear to scare Richie, Anna was stilled surprised that he was still afraid of him. "Your not here!" He screamed swinging the bat at him. Anna made objects move. "Whoa." Lucas jumped. She kept on letting the ghost do his thing. Most of these things that were going on weren't even her, they were just the REAL demons doing their thing. 

Once as she scared them all, She made them be in the upside down of Derry and a mix of Hawkins. She lead them into the graveyard. They each read on the stones. Will. Jane/Eleven. Nancy. Georgie. "No no." "They all." Stanley couldn't finish. "Dead." Beverly had a tear run down her cheek. 

They got back into the Anna's/It's layer. "Okay Anna, t-t-this isn't you! Come on! You can help us stop the monsters ruling Derry!" Bill announced. "Me? Help you?" "Anna you have before! You have love and kindness in you!" Max followed. "Anna please stop the monsters!" Silence grew into the room and Anna stopped a tear from running down. She walked up to Bill. "You killed my father, and the only way to stop all these monsters, is for you to die."