Another Fight (No ones POV)

Bill and Anna walked in the halls together at the end of the day. Everyone was outside. "Anna stay right here I have to grab something." "Okay!" Anna waited. "Hey." She heard a voice behind her, she turned around and saw a older boy and three more. "I heard that you and your little freak friends hurt our best friends. The Bowers Gang." Anna was in shock. "Now all you need to do is pay." 

Bill ran out of the room and to the hallway. "Okay Anna ready to go home?" "Anna?" Bill didn't see her in sight. "Anna!" He ran out the door and saw the Losers. "Guys! Anna shes missing." "Missing?" Beverly said. "Yes and we need to find her!" "Bill wait!" Bill already grabbed his bike and drove off. Everyone else got their bike. "Bill!" They all called as they got to Neibolt street. "What?" Bill got off his bike. So did everyone else. "We will find Anna okay." Stanley soothed. "No I will! You guys don't help with anything!" "Bill just shut your big fat mouth. If we were't here neither would you! If you went inside those sewers last year by your self, you wouldn't have made it out." "Shut up Richie!" Bill pushed him. "Bill stop!" Eddie demanded. "Bill cut it out!" "I thought you were all on my side! No you guys are just rude people who are just there with me because you....you...." Bill couldn't finish his sentence. "Bill, stop, all of you! Bill we are here for you because we care." "No you don't, I could tell that you all still hate Anna." "Yeah we do because she tried to kill us!" Richie pushed Bill back. "No she didn't!" "Bill!" Stanley yelled. Bill ignored him. "Bill, first you think you can find Georgie, now you think that you can find Anna! Bill she's probably dead!" "No she is not!" "Your right shes probably killing others!" Bill punch Richie in the face. "Fuck off!" Richie yelled as his glasses broke. "Bill what is your problem?!" Eddie screamed. Bill hoped on his bike and left.