II Kissed II

People!

How are we doing?

I'm back... With an interesting take on ShraMan at the wedding of their respective cousins. Its a lighter update than usual, the title suggests just that. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Here's presenting, "Kissed"...

It was Sangeet day and all the preparations were down to the T! The ball room looked like a fairy tale! Pushkar and Preeti looked like a dream. But there were two souls, the ones responsible for a marvellous set up today that got everyone talking. Shravan and Suman were a vision. The ease they carried themselves with. Anyone who saw them at work today either thought these two were already married or were set to! There was an aura about them that made everyone go mushy.

"Sumo, can I tell you something?" He asked fidgety. "You won't mind it, promise me.."

"Aren't we friends? Go ahead." She smiled graciously.

"I was saying.. Actually.. I..." He stammered looking towards the floor.

"Go on Shravan. I'm all ears." She encouraged him. She was curious to know what it was that was making him so edgy.

"You, umm. Today in this yellow saree.. You are.." His eyes admired the vision before him.

Suman's anticipation rose, "Me in a yellow saree what Shravan?"

"You resemble a field of maize in this yellow saree!" and he burst out laughing. Dramatically at that, holding his stomach and all of that.

"You freaking lamp-post! Field of maize! What do you think you resemble in this black pathani?" She fumed at his gall.

"Yeah at least a black-lamp post is better than an entire field of maize fatty!" He winked riling her further.

"Shravan Malhotra! You just watch." She said smug. Straightening her saree, "Everyone's eyes will be on me tonight. See how many trip over me."

"Ah well.." He contemplated rubbing his finger over his lips. "That would increase my work-load." Shravan retorted in a voice dripping with something similar to anger.