Chapter nine

( warning: G A Y )

Todoroki's point of view

We stepped inside the haunted house slowly and carefully. It was gigantic, it would have to take a while to go everywhere.

There was a path we had to follow though, as the haunted house was more of a big wide hallway.

I turned to my side to see a scared Midoriya, with a look of worry on his face.

Out of nowhere something grabbed us and pushed us forward nearly making us trip. I grabbed Midoriya as he was falling and helped him up. He thanked me with an embarrassed expression on his face.

We continued walking but as we went deeper and deeper into the house, I realized that Midoriya was still holding my arm.

He must've noticed I was starring at his arm because he quickly apologized and let go.

"Sorry i get scared easily. I just hope there aren't any zombies. I'm dead scared of zombies." He said in a really tiny voice.

As if the house had heard us, a zombie appeared out of nowhere chasing us.

Midoriya started screaming and having a panic attack. I grabbed his hand and decided to run away from the disgusting human-like monster.

After we were sure we lost him, we stopped and took our breaths.

I looked over to the green-haired boy and noticed he was crying. I was still holding his hand and I noticed he was awfully shaking.

He put his back against the wall and slid down, still crying, pulling me with him.

With each sob, my heart hurt more and more. I couldn't bare to see him like this.

I slightly squeezed his hand and whispered "It's okay, he's gone. I'm here, and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you."

I slid my arm around his shoulders and stroked his soft hair. As if he read my mind, he rested his head on my shoulder, making my face heat up, but bringing a slight smile to my usual stoic face.

I closed my eyes as I felt his gentle breath slowing down against my neck. I don't know how long we were there, but it didn't matter. I wanted this to last forever.

Midoriya gently took his head off of my shoulder and turned to look at me. His eyes looked slightly red, but his green orbs made him look beautiful.

Without thinking I pecked him on the cheek, surprising him. His face turned a really bright shade of red, but he smiled sweetly at me.

He was still holding my hand as we got up and continued the haunted house. He got scared a few more times but I would squeeze his hand everytime I felt him shake a little or heard him breath quickly.

Before we knew it we were out of the haunted house, still holding hands.

A few seconds later, we saw Bakugou and kirishima coming out of the house with smiles bigger than their faces and them holding hands.

Their eyes widened as they saw us holding hands. We quickly let go and so did they. There was a heavy silence for what seemed like forever until Bakugou decided to speak up.

"We won't tell if you don't"

Kirishima started laughing at his best friend's serious and embarrassed face. Midoriya started giggling a little which made a little smile appear on my face as I said,

"Don't worry your secret is safe with us"

I tried. Next chapter is going to go back to the virtual world ( cause screw reality am I right ? ) I'm not good at writing actual fanfiction so that's why I decided to do a chat fic. I was thinking of doing bnha one shots but since I'm not that good I don't know if it's a good idea. Let me know your thoughts on the matter or just if you like the story or anything I answer the comments cause I don't have a life.