Chapter 18

As she said those words, she crumbled to the floor, exhausted.

Todoroki's head had cleared up slightly, he wasn't sober but being tipsy is still better than being completely drunk.

He picked jiro up and tucked her to bed gently before carefully leaving the room without making any sound.

He decided to go to the bathroom to splash water on his face. He needed to think straight ( HA ) again.

He gently opened the door to see something quite shocking.

"What the hell?" He whispered to himself.

Bakugou and kirishima were sleeping on each other in the bathtub, naked. Kirishima was drooling and Bakugou was sucking on his thumb.

Todoroki splashed his face quickly before the image stayed stuck in his head, and left the room making sure to close the door on his way back.

As he entered the original room in which they stayed in, everyone was now on the floor, passed out, some in ridiculous and questionable positions and some in perfectly normal positions.

Todoroki walked over to deku who was using his arm as a pillow, leaving red marks on his already scarred arm. He quickly grabbed a pillow, gently lifted Deku's head, and put the pillow underneath the curly haired boy's head.

His hand played a little with the boy's hair before falling to his cheek. He was even more adorable asleep than awake and the bi colored haired boy couldn't look away.

Not being able to resist the urge he softly kissed him on the forehead with a smile bigger than his heart.

Todoroki then walked towards an empty spot on the floor and tried to remember everything that had happened in the evening to figure out where everything went wrong.

He felt bad for Jiro, truly. He knows why she wanted to have sex with todoroki. She was ashamed of herself. Ashamed of who she was. Scared that she will never be accepted by her friends, her family, and even less accepted by her crush.

So she tried to force herself to like him but the moment she whispered in his ear was the moment she understood she couldn't change herself.

A tear escaped todoroki's eye. He completely understood how she felt. Todoroki lied down and closed his eyes in hopes everything would be fixed when everyone wakes up.

OH BOI 3am
It's literally almost 3am.
Yes I like torturing myself.
I don't even know how to English anymore.