Chapter fifteen

She just broke down.

She couldn't understand why but her heart just burst out of nowhere. She didn't feel sad, but she couldn't stop.

Todoroki wrapped his arms around her and let her cry on his shoulder. He was confused as to why she was crying, but it was better not to ask.

After a few minutes, she stopped sobbing and took a few steps back.

"I'm sorry." She just said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"About what?" Todoroki asked, confused.

"I'm sorry I can't like you. I do have feelings towards you but they're just.....different."
She said sniffing.

"I feel the same way. I somehow do have feelings but I don't fully understand them. I'm gay but somehow I feel something towards you." Todoroki explained.

He couldn't really understand it. He wasn't sexually attracted to her. But somehow he wanted to protect her and hug her.

"It's like, an attraction just a bit more than a sibling's." Jiro said. "I don't want to date you. I don't really want to kiss you either, but there's something there. I just can't understand what it is."

"It's the same for me. I care about you. I want to protect you. I don't know how to describe it and explain it either. But we'll figure it out. Together." Todoroki said, with a small smile.

"Okay." Jiro slightly smiled. "Now let's get out of here." She said gesturing to the door.

Todoroki opened the door only for his eyes to widen and his mouth to form an o.

The scene was ridiculously comical. Kaminari has taken his shirt off and was wearing a bra. Tooru was completely naked and singing a random song. Midoriya had make up on his face and his hair in two pigtails. Uraraka was running around the room barefeet and screaming all star lyrics. Tsuyu was wearing boy clothing. Bakugou was laying on kirishima's legs, asleep, while kirishima was lying on the floor, also asleep. Mina was telling everyone to stop and trying to calm things down.

As soon as Jiro and Todoroki came back in the room Uraraka screamed at them waking kirishima up. He rubbed his eyes and tried to stand up but realized Bakugou was still sleeping on him. He decided to sit there stroking bakugou's hair while he was still asleep.

Uraraka screamed " JIRO TRUTH OR DARE!!!!"

"Dare??" Jiro replied slightly confused

"GO AND DRINK TSUYU'S ALCOHOL!!!!"
Uraraka continued screaming.

Jiro gasped. Uraraka has obviously had some alcohol herself because she looked like a mess.
She wanted to forget about this disastrous evening. Alcohol might do the trick.

"Pass me a bottle." Jiro said confidently.

"Jiro!" Todoroki exclaimed, surprised.

Tsuyu took a bottle out of nowhere and passed it to Jiro.

Within a few seconds, the girl had gulped down half the bottle, leaving Todoroki, Midoriya and Mina in shock.

She then passed the bottle to Tsuyu and screamed "NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"