4

Someone's POV 

It was nighttime at the Seville residence. Exactly 11:36 PM, in fact.

Even if I was just outside on the sidewalk, I could see Simon Seville rolling around in his bed. He suddenly got up; I assume he left the room. I was half-expecting to see him go to the basement, but my thoughts were interrupted by a melody.

I turned to look at the treehouse, and sure enough, there was a Chipette in the gazebo, gazing at the stars. Jeanette Miller, no doubt.

"She's got a sweet voice..." I muttered to myself as she sang "See The Light" from Disney's Tangled.

Ah, sadly, I don't have the time for peaceful moments. I have more important things to attend to.

I hid in a nearby bush and checked my surroundings twice before opening my bag.

"Hmm... I have the pink one... Is this green? Oh, and this one's red... I've got the flowery one too... Wait, is this black?? Ah, it's navy blue..." 

I stopped in my tracks. "Wait."

Something is wrong.

I counted the notebooks inside my bag, and recounted it for five times.

I groaned. "You've got to be kidding me."

I didn't have the yellow one.

2021 comeback B)

Okay, but seriously. Due to a series of events I was able to check up on this abandoned acc... and this fic I left. I didn't expect this fic to get that much attention?? Thank you??

Now here's the thing: I don't think I can still continue this since I've long abandoned the account; I only posted the last draft I had and I'm not entirely sure how else to proceed. Apologies!