THREE

-Jun

I woke up the other day and sighed. Another day of miserably hating my self for liking seungcheol.

I walk towards the bathroom and do my daily routine. I wore our school uniform and carried my blazers out of my room with my bag. I see seungcheol is still sleeping, better make breakfast.

I cooked ramen and set it on the table. I looked at the clock and it was just an hour before school starts.

I looked around our house for a while and opened my phone. As alaways it was empty, i mean only two people message me. Chan and seungcheol.

"morning sunshine." i looked behind to see seungcheol on his boxers topless. I blushed instantly, remebering his outfit and the kiss last night.

Oh god it is awfully good.

"have you eaten yet?" he asked making me just nod, still looking in the opposite direction he was.

"well then, wait for me to do my stuff then."

After half an hour he finally finished, we went outside, took the bus and went in to school.

"see you later." he said, usually he says 'see you at lunch'and yesterday he wasn't with me later. What am i even saying, maybe he just change figure that's all.

"hey, sunshine." i looked beside me and it was chan. I groaned and gkared at him.

"don't call me that, i am not a baby anymore." i whined making him giggle.

"yeah, but if seungcheol-hyung calls you sunshine your stomach is filled with butterfly, fluttering around your disgusting body parts." i laughed of how over dramatic this guy is.

"well you aren't cheol, are you?" i made him groaned.

"so got any plans on saturday? Hansol invited us to his house for just hanging out a bit." he offered making me think. Will hyung let me?

"i think i can come, but if i am third wheeling i am not gonna go." he chuckled a little.

"no, you will not be third wheeling. Seungkwan, seokmin, soonyoung, jihoon, minghao, mingyu, joshua, and wonwoo." he emphasized the 'woo' i my face. I chuckled a little and the bell rang.

"well if that is the case i am going. And we should go, Mr. Park might be angry." we walked along the busy and filled hallways. My eyes landed on seungcheol who was talking to someone, i can't see though because some student was blocking it out.

I sighed and just climbed up the stairs and enter the room. I sat beside chan and some people came in, including the bullies.

"hey, china boy. I missed teasing you, so when are you going back to china?" one of them teased and they laughed, exchanging with some clapping and high five's. I looked beside chan who was fuming in anger.

"don't chan, just ignore them. They'll go away." i smiled making chan settle his breathe and just sat still until the teacher arrived.

The first half of the of the class was gone and it was now lunch time.

"so, wanna eat with us at the roof top, the bullies from yesterday and earlier might comeback." i nodded and went on in upstairs to the rooftop.

It is a good thing to pack a little bit of sandwich and a water.

"So are you coming jun this saturday at hansol's" i looked af seungkwan who was being a diva. Although she posseses this trait he is nice.

"yeah." i replied making him nod.

"i heard wonwoo was coming." i laughed at joshua's statement. To be honest i miss wonwoo. He has been with his bestfriend too much that he almost forgot about us.

"yeah, i can't miss that." we looked at wonwoo who was stading beside mingyu.

"gosh, have you been there the whole time?" minghao asked taht amde wonwoo nod.

"well all of you hoes at my house at 10." hansol commanded, we all nodded and proceeded on in my eating.

"say, where is soonyoung and jihoon?" seokmin asked mentioning the other couple of our squad.

"just let them be on their lunch date."  mingyu retorted earning us laughs.

After all of that, i went on my chemistry class that i was with wonwoo.

"hey, haven't seen you in a while sunshine." ok what is with people calling me sunshine.

"don't call me that." i grumpily said making wonwoo wince.

"sure, so why all of a sudden grumpy whe you were so cute at the rooftop earlier." i smiled widely at him and his eyebrows met.

"i dunno." i said folliwing with a gummy smile and he just shrug it off.

"i am really looking forward hanging out with you again on saturday junnie." he smiled at me that revealed his retainered teeth.

The teacher came in and it was back to class. The class ended and i feel like seungcheol won't be around again. I saw him om the locker hall leaning on the wall.

"oh jun, i am so so sorry. But can you go with hansol and chan again in the bus." i nodded and i proceeded my walking.

"oh uh, can i go to hansol's house this saturday?" i looked behind and see seungcheol furrowed his brows.

"uhmm, sure. I mean you needed to be there to hangout right?" he said making me smile.

I walked outside hoping that hansol and chan would still be there. But i saw them allready climbed up and i have no hope of coming home but by myself.

"hey, walking alone?" i looked behind and saw wonwoo wearing his reatinered smile.

"yeah, where are you heading to?" i asked he came closer with his sling on bag hanging on his right shoulder and settling on the left waist.

"home, wanna join?" he offered and i went along with walking. We walked side by side. I held on my backpack and looked at the man beside me.

"what is it sunshine?" he teased making me wince alittle bit.

"i told you not to call me that." i replied with my head low.

"and why is that?" i looked at him, his eyebrow was raised.

"because i am not a sunshine, i am a walking hell." i assured my answers. If it weren't for those sickness i had i wouldn't be this weak.

"well, you are not, you are like the opposite of what you just said. You are the most amazing person i have met." wonwoo grabbed my shoulders and hugged me, the hug was sincere, and i can feel the heat of his body against mine.

"stop with the pep talk." i said pulling him away from me and let myself out. "i am weak for everybody else." i smiled that the fact i accepted who i was, and not what i wanted to be.

"no your not, you are the strongest one. You know why? You can smile through pains. You can control ypurself from anything and ofcourse you have the ability to make me, us smile." i smiled widely that someone had loved me from what i am. They were the true reaon that my sickness ended.

"thank you wonwoo, now c'mon shoes aren't walking for themselves are they?" i teased walking way from him and he ran towards me and puts his arm accross mine.

Something in me, feels that i have been accepted in the world that i am reliving.