Intro + Prologue

Hi guys. 

So this is really new and strange for me. I have never written a story on Wattpad before. Actually, I've never written a story for anything before. 

I've always had ideas and concepts throughout the time I've been using this app, but never had the courage and encouragement to actually do something with those ideas. 

But here I am, after 3-4yrs of reading shit ton of fanfics and other stories.

Considering I'm really new to this side of wattpad, I honestly encourage anyone who is reading this to criticize me. I think criticism is the best way to learn especially since I won't know who any of you are. So welcome and criticize away!

Here's the prologue that I wrote and will be the leading guide to how the story will build. Enjoy!

- H

PROLOGUE:

"Aiden?"

He didn't respond but continued to lean on the doorframe, staring at the floor with a frown adorning his beautiful face.

I slowly got up from my sleeping position to get a better look at him. "What are you doing here? I thought you left."

In an agonizingly slow pace, with the frown still on his face, Aiden looked up and met my eyes. Except, unlike the usual dark facade he kept, he looked almost broken and even vulnerable. Something he made sure to never show anyone.

Why does he look so distraught? Did he get into trouble again? A flow of different scenarios passed through my head, as I got up from the bed and walked towards him.

However, my confusion only increases when he finally speaks.

"What if I don't want you to let me go? What if I want to keep you around?"