Mark

To: jackson.wang852@____.com
From: mtuan93@____.com

I've been thinking, would you like to meet? It's been months and I'm afraid you've gotten use to the fact that I'm no longer involved with your life and I don't want that to be true. We've been inseparable since high school, Jackson. We were the best friends everyone wished they were and then on college, everyone envied us. They sucked energy off of our relationship... I still remember when we shared our first kiss... it was the summer before freshman year of college. You and Youngjae were drunk as hell, fighting over me, i dont know what about, till this day I want to ask both of you. But look on y'alls faces scared me, so serious and emotional. It must have been an important matter... Anyways, JB was hosting a party, everyone was invited. But you never liked such things, so you wouldn't have gone if it wasnt for me and im glad i dragged you along with me.... you were in the pool drinking a Smirnoff, the grape flavor, your favorite. You said it tasted like a popsicle. But before that you drank four beers, so you were very tipsy. I got into the pool and swam towards you, you were slightly crying and it hurt me. So i asked what was wrong. Do you remember what you said to me? You said, "I'm in love with you, that's what's wrong."

Send.    Delete.

Are you sure you want to delete this Draft?
Save Draft/Delete

Saturday, May 5th, 2018
4:47pm