Jackson

To: mtaun93@____.com
From: jackson.wang852@____.com

My dear baby boy, today will be the last year as we celebrate our anniversary. Has it really been four years? Next week will be the start of our new beginnings, the start as we celebrate our anniversary's as a married couple... Today we visited your parents for a dinner and while you were busy helping your dad cook, your mom took me to your old room. I was confused as to what she was doing, but, when I saw it, when she showed me, I realized. In your room, was a journal that you had fixed up as our wedding day. You had cut a tux out of a wedding magazine and placed it over my body, along with a photo was the date and note you had made about the day.
" I wish to marry Jackson one day. "  it wasn't anything that would touch normal people. But for me, it was everything. You wish was coming true and I received the greatest love if all time. Thank you so much for the love you give me, Mark. I'll make up all the times that I have ever made you cry as we start new days as a family.... You're my everything.

Send.     Delete.

Are you sure you want to Delete this Draft?
Save Draft / Delete

Thursday, June 28th 2018
3:56pm

-
Sorry for the late update, I'm really sick. Anyways, did you like how I wrote their meeting in first person ? If so I can to do the same for the epilogue. Or I'll use their pov's.