Markson

I decided to actually write out their meeting. Thought the readers deserved that much. Enjoy, loves ♡

_

While Mark was excited and impatient, Jackson was taking his time getting ready, he wanted to look perfect. He got a clean shave, brushed his teeth not only once, but twice. He even went out and bought a new pair of shoes, Jackson was determined to impress his love. Although, Jackson's appearance wasnt the first thing that made Mark drawn to him. It was his shy side, his affectionate side, the way he cared for his mom. It was Jackson sincerity that Mark found attractive.

Before leaving the house, Jaebum and Youngjae had told Mark ahead of time, that if anything went wrong to call them immediately. He told them not worry, that he was safe with Jackson.

But Jackson on the other hand, had the two younger one's by his side giving him advice.

"If you dont feel anything, don't push the feelings." Bambam had said to him as he walked Jackson out to his car. "And if that bastard shows up, call us, we'll take care of him." He was talking about Jinyoung, but Jackson didn't think he needed to call them. For one, Jinyoung knew his place and second, Jinyoung also knew if he showed up, Jackson wouldn't let him see the light of day. Literally.

Jackson's hands gripped the steering wheel the whole time he was driving to place where Mark was already waiting, with a cantene in hand and some food. Mark thought it be a good idea to eat to calm both of their nerves.

It took only about fifteen minutes for Jackson to arrive, but for the next three he just sat in the car, thinking. Thinking about what he should say to Mark, thinking about how he should have wrote down a speech, but that be weird. He sighed, leaned back into his seat and looked up at his car ceiling where a picture of him and Mark on their first date. It was on his sun visor. Jackson took it into his hands, caressed it and said, "You can do this."

So he got out and began to walk down the crusty pathway. It was cracked more than usual, the plants Mark had brought to make the place look lively were slowly dying making Jackson feel weird. He was sad.

As Jackson neared the picnic area, he saw Mark's hair that was freshly dyed, he always had it red or black, this time it was red. Jackson's favorite color was red, he absolutely loved anything that was red. His car was red, the pot his cactus is in was red and the Interior in his house was basically red. He smiled to himself thinking of the day Mark got annoyed with him because he bought a red living room set. Mark told him he was getting sick of the color, but days later he dyed his hair that color. Jackson thought he was trying to get attention from him, and it worked.

Jackson stood and watched Mark for a few minutes, he was biting his lip, looking down at his phone, then back up to the sky. He looked lonely, but Jackson himself have been feeling lonely as well.

Jackson looked down at his watched and saw that it was five past six, so without stalling any longer he walks closer and the noise of footsteps alerted Mark, as his head snapped toward Jacksons way. Their eyes met, it wasnt awkward, it was warm, they both met after a long time and they felt at ease.

"You made it," Mark said softly as he tried to hide his face, he was blushing at the sight of his lover. Mark was scolding himself, saying he should be used to the way Jackson looked. But I guess he was still the same, Jackson was a looker and Mark thanked the gods for allowing him to be with such a gorgeous man.

"Of course I did, it was the right thing." Jackson replied, while looking down at all the food. "You brought dinner?"

"I thought it be easier for us." Jackson nodded at Mark's Mark's repsoonce while sighing. "I made it all."