Intro {talex}

My name is Tobin Heath. I have a family who is strictly Christian. Anyways I want to come out to them but I can't here is the problem, I once tried to explain a situation about a friend who had came  out to their parents ... they flip and started asking me questions if I happen to be one too. I lied to them and said I wasn't, they said if I ever was they'd disowned me. I explained to the team and they looked at me which I could've swear made me anxious and nervous about what they might think of me now that they know I'm Lesbian. Arod and Cheney were my friends who I had first told about me coming out. They were very accepting [thank god] and would make jokes about who I like then and now which I thought was hilarious considering they pick every girl in the school.
{ Tobin walking and bumping into who}
I was walking to the locker rooms when I heard Pia and Jill talking to a raspy voice. I sneakily went over to the bench to see what's going on and I couldn't believe what I saw
[shes the most beautiful girl I've ever seen]
I whispered to myself. "Anyways you will love the team Alex" said Pia...[hmm her name is Alex] I got up and continued to walk over the the locker room as I planned long ago but got caught up in something {coughs } I turned around and saw Pia, Jill and Alex in front of me. " hello Tobin what're you doing outside during your free time" I had to come up with an excuse " I came to look for a-rod and Cheney but couldn't find them" I said nonchalantly hoping to meet eyes with Alex. I excused my self from that awkward conversation with Jill and Pia but was bummed that I had to leave. [ you could've introduce yourself to her Tobin] since I couldn't get my cleats and shin guard I had to play soccer with my brand new white nikes sent by nikes [this is bulls] I tapped my feet on the ball and maneuvers the ball to the other leg. I ran and did a little 360 turn to trick the imaginary defender in front of me and scored! *sigh I went to collect the ball from the net when I see a familiar face sitting in the stand. She walks over to me and I swear on life my heart had never pumped this fast "hi I'm Alex Morgan, you were amazing btw" I reasoned so quickly i stuttered a bit "hi I-I'm t-ttobin Heath" she laughed at my introduction and asked if I wanted to play 1v1 with her. And that's how I knew I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life...